Bills linked to Jason Peters

DJB

1 hour ago, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

Funny!  I always say people love pff until they disagree with the grade.  I’d be more discouraged by his age but I just checked and he did grade out at a 70 last year according to pff😬

Do you have any context for the 70? I have no idea what that means.

14 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Never leave home without you’re Wang.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah there was an audible sigh of relief on TSW when Eugene Parker punched out back in 2016.   He sure ran circles around the clown show of a front office the Bills had back in the day.........exposing the lack of commitment to winning that was the drought era Ralph C Wilson, Jeffrey Littman and Russ Brandon Bills .     

The Bills did what Jerruh paid lip-service to: not renegotiating deals with players who have several years left on their contracts.  And Peters wasn't the reason the Bills didn't win while he wasn't the reason the Eagles won and in fact was injured most of the season they won their SB, including missing the SB itself.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Jason Peters would be the 2nd best tackle on the Bills. That’s pretty sad. If you have a chance to sign him, you should.

When the final 53 is announced there will probably be 30 tackles available. One of them is coming to Buffalo,  book it

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh, I’d bring him in on a $2 million deal. I just don’t think that he would agree to sign with us.

I would like to think that Jason is not gonna hold any grudge against the Current FO of the Bills they had nothing to do with his past with Bills.  In fact the Bills are the reason he didn't wash out of the league as a nothing special  JAG at TE.  Some coach back on that old Bills team saw potential for him at OT.  I doubt it was Jason initiating the switch to playing OT so he should look back with a bit of gratitude that he began his HoF career as a Bill who gave him his initial opportunity. 

I am 100% certain there are numerous HoF worthy players at any football position out in the regular world that we will never know about because they never got the opportunity to show their ability.  Most because those people pursuex other interests they held over playing football.  

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.