NFL+ Premium

MasterStrategist

3 hours ago, poo said:

I reached out to my ticket agent at Highmark. She said they are waiting for the NFL to issue the promo links to STH. 

Got the same answer from my rep yesterday.

Should be soon, looks like my subscription expired.

Watch for the promos.  Last year they had free Madden codes that were active for a limited time. By the time I saw mine, it expired.

Edited by davefan66

10 hours ago, poo said:

I reached out to my ticket agent at Highmark. She said they are waiting for the NFL to issue the promo links to STH. 

Mine as well. The NFL plays this game of chicken every year. They always wait till right before preseason to send them out, sometimes a week later.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Mine as well. The NFL plays this game of chicken every year. They always wait till right before preseason to send them out, sometimes a week later.

They sent it out last year on August 3rd, so they really are cutting it close this year.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, nevadabillsfan22 said:

I use nflwebcast.com it is free streaming I live in Vegas and this gives me all the games from all over the country have not paid for anything for a few years easy to use.

Preseason been on there? 

Also nfl+ has like the 30min baldy breakdowns with the player in studio, would be dope!

I'm not kidding, last year I paid for NFL+  for 3months and literally did not work once, for anything. Nothing would play, at all. How does nfl mess this up, was a problem for a ton of people

• Like (+1) 1

All preseason and playoffs also are there there are two displays one says HD use the bottom one that shows different links they drop off at times then just switch to another link and back come the games hardly a problem though rather do it that way than pay ESPN NFL NETWORK ARE THERE ALSO.

There is one for hockey also nhlwebcast.com uses the same format.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Preseason been on there? 

Also nfl+ has like the 30min baldy breakdowns with the player in studio, would be dope!

I'm not kidding, last year I paid for NFL+  for 3months and literally did not work once, for anything. Nothing would play, at all. How does nfl mess this up, was a problem for a ton of people

The nfl app always has problems, especially in the preseason when people really want to watch the preseason games.  

I dont understand how they are so bad at this.

The mlb app is fantastic.  Puts the nfl app to shame.

Thanks all for responses.  My rep just told me the NFL informed them that "promo links"  won't be sent until preseason is over.

Bummer for out of towners, like myself, who can't watch on a local feed.

Does look like a 7-day free trial option exists, to get thru Week 1 preseason.  Week 2 against Steelers, my hometown, so just might be out of luck Week 3.

Will see if NFL budges before season, but like someone else said, the link was sent August 3rd last year

19 minutes ago, nevadabillsfan22 said:

All preseason and playoffs also are there there are two displays one says HD use the bottom one that shows different links they drop off at times then just switch to another link and back come the games hardly a problem though rather do it that way than pay ESPN NFL NETWORK ARE THERE ALSO.

There is one for hockey also nhlwebcast.com uses the same format.

Thanks for the info.  I will check it out Saturday.  Are there a lot of pop-ups and other annoying stuff?  Do you do anything special to watch?  VPNs, etc?

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/10/2023 at 12:44 PM, MikePJ76 said:

The best sport.  

the mlb app is fantastic.  They have the mlb big inning which is like the redzone now and it has made it even better.

It is a fine sport indeed. The big inning sounds pretty sweet. 

Slightly off-topic but related, how's the experience using NFL Gamepass International with a VPN to watch live games in the US? Asking for a friend. He has Paramount Plus, so instead of Gamepass, could he use the VPN to look like he's in Buffalo and then simply watch the live CBS feed on WIVB?

Edited by WhoTom

46 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Slightly off-topic but related, how's the experience using NFL Gamepass International with a VPN to watch live games in the US? Asking for a friend. He has Paramount Plus, so instead of Gamepass, could he use the VPN to look like he's in Buffalo and then simply watch the live CBS feed on WIVB?

I don't know the answer to the "Use the VPN to look like he's in Buffalo" question. The VPN I use -- ExpressVPN, which is a good and reputable paid subscription VPN -- only allows you to set country, not city and state. There would be no way for me to set my location to "Buffalo, NY", only to "USA". Perhaps other VPNs are different. I'm not sure, as I've only ever used ExpressVPN.

I CAN answer the "how's the experience using NFL Gamepass International with a VPN" question. The answer is: Excellent. I've done it every year for at least five years now, and never had a single hiccup. I use the Netherlands as my location (though I've heard that using Brazil makes Gamepass cheaper) and it works like a charm. Nothing is ever blacked out. I can watch games either live as they air or after the fact. I get the coach's film, the "game in 40" (Where they remove all down time between plays and commercials, and you can watch every play of a game in 40 minutes), Red Zone, NFL Network, an archive of all games going back several years, and an archive containing ever Super Bowl ever in its full form. I never have issues with buffering or picture quality. I use an HDMI cable to hook my laptop up to my TV and have had nothing but great experiences the whole time I've done this. 

Edited by Logic
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't know the answer to the "Use the VPN to look like he's in Buffalo" question. The VPN I use -- ExpressVPN, which is a good and reputable paid subscription VPN -- only allows you to set country, not city and state. There would be no way for me to set my location to "Buffalo, NY", only to "USA". Perhaps other VPNs are different. I'm not sure, as I've only ever used ExpressVPN.

I CAN answer the "how's the experience using NFL Gamepass International with a VPN" question. The answer is: Excellent. I've done it every year for at least five years now, and never had a single hiccup. I use the Netherlands as my location (though I've heard that using Brazil makes Gamepass cheaper) and it works like a charm. Nothing is ever blacked out. I can watch games either live as they air or after the fact. I get the coach's film, the "game in 40" (Where they remove all down time between plays and commercials, and you can watch every play of a game in 40 minutes), Red Zone, NFL Network, an archive of all games going back several years, and an archive containing ever Super Bowl ever in its full form. I never have issues with buffering or picture quality. I use an HDMI cable to hook my laptop up to my TV and have had nothing but great experiences the whole time I've done this. 

Have you tried since they merged with DAZN?   DAZN seems like they block VPNs

On 8/11/2023 at 7:36 PM, Charles Romes said:

NFL plus is really buggy. But if you keep clicking enough buttons that say “NFL plus” and you subscribed at one time, eventually you will reach a page that works. 

Used it last weekend to watch via free trial.  Kept cutting out during first half second half worked fine.  Will just record this weeks game since we have dinner plans sat night. 

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't think the NFL is giving season ticket holders free NFL+ this year. Bastages.

Quite possible.  Customer service, from NFL+, emailed me and said they had no information as of now regarding "free or promos" for NFL+ for STHs.  And said to email club season ticket rep for latest updates.

I still think they'll offer it free, just a delay tactic to get the die-hard/out of towners, to pay for preseason live stream.  Frustrating, but I did the 7-day free trial period for now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

What makes you say that?

1) My rep said he hadn't heard anything about free NFL+ for STHers this year.

2) It's Aug 14 and crickets.

I just filled out a survey from the Bills and I made it clear my Bills bucks and NFL+ are my favorite perks and why are you taking one away?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 8/11/2023 at 7:36 PM, Charles Romes said:

NFL plus is really buggy. But if you keep clicking enough buttons that say “NFL plus” and you subscribed at one time, eventually you will reach a page that works. 

I have Sling and I saw the game was going to be on NFL Network Alternate. When I turned it on, it said "subject to blackout restrictions." What the heck?! I live in Florida. Why the blackout?

Fortunately I do have NFL+ basic. Recently found out the preseason games are shown live. After a little wrangling, I got the game on. Some stream issues at first, but it eventually worked well enough. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 12:48 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't think the NFL is giving season ticket holders free NFL+ this year. Bastages.

My ST rep told me a few weeks ago they expected answers to this after preseason.  Don’t know why they would wait, no reason to not do prior to preseason.  I can only catch the PS games on NFLN replay.  WIVB is off DTV right now, I do need to finally ditch it.

They also gave free Madden video game codes last year.  I missed out by a couple of days.  Hoping they give that again.

On 8/14/2023 at 3:45 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I just filled out a survey from the Bills and I made it clear my Bills bucks and NFL+ are my favorite perks and why are you taking one away?

I’ll be honest, I’m disappointed how tickets are sent out nowadays.  4-5 years ago it came in a nice little flat box and included a Bills flag with whatever the catchphrase of that season was.  Now it comes in an envelope with just the ST cards.  No fanfare.

4 hours ago, davefan66 said:

My ST rep told me a few weeks ago they expected answers to this after preseason.  Don’t know why they would wait, no reason to not do prior to preseason.  I can only catch the PS games on NFLN replay.  WIVB is off DTV right now, I do need to finally ditch it.

They also gave free Madden video game codes last year.  I missed out by a couple of days.  Hoping they give that again.

I’ll be honest, I’m disappointed how tickets are sent out nowadays.  4-5 years ago it came in a nice little flat box and included a Bills flag with whatever the catchphrase of that season was.  Now it comes in an envelope with just the ST cards.  No fanfare.

Such a douche move by the NFL. Half the value of NFL+ are the preseason games. The thousands we pay for season tickets apparently isn't enough. They want us to spend another $80 for +.

FYI I signed up for the free Madden codes and got nothing. They forgot about it. (I don't have a video game player anyway so not a huge deal. I thought I could play it on PC but apparently you can't.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Such a douche move by the NFL. Half the value of NFL+ are the preseason games. The thousands we pay for season tickets apparently isn't enough. They want us to spend another $80 for +.

FYI I signed up for the free Madden codes and got nothing. They forgot about it. (I don't have a video game player anyway so not a huge deal. I thought I could play it on PC but apparently you can't.)

Did they already send madden codes out?  

At the end of the day, $99 is worth it.  If I have to pay for it, so be it.

Love I don’t have to remember to record.  Although, I made the switch to YouTube TV today and I believe by picking the Bills as my team it automatically records the games.  

Nice perk of NFL+ is the ability to watch past games/seasons. Love watching the Bills Pats playoff game!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.