Only 23 weeks until Playoffs start.

Chaos

Living in the NYC area, I’m so sick of people talking about how great the Jets are. I really hope they fall on their faces. Admittedly, I’m a bit concerned about the talent in the division and what it could mean for our playoff prospects 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, krf139 said:

Living in the NYC area, I’m so sick of people talking about how great the Jets are. I really hope they fall on their faces. Admittedly, I’m a bit concerned about the talent in the division and what it could mean for our playoff prospects 

Same. I Iive in NJ about 20 minutes from MetLife. I have family, friends, co-workers many of whom are Jets fans. It is sickening listening to how great they are when they won 7 games last year and haven't made the playoffs since 2010. I really hope they are this year's Wilson and the Broncos. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Same. I Iive in NJ about 20 minutes from MetLife. I have family, friends, co-workers many of whom are Jets fans. It is sickening listening to how great they are when they won 7 games last year and haven't made the playoffs since 2010. I really hope they are this year's Wilson and the Broncos. 

I am hoping JEST beat our playoffless record.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The only Real season at this juncture 

So true.  For as long as we have Josh, the story of EVERY season is going to be about what we do in the playoffs.

And there is no way of knowing that until the playoffs arrive each year.

Which kind of makes it hard to focus on the regular season.

It's still always fun, though, when the Bills are playing a game.

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Teams are starting to release their uniform schedules for the year. Bengals will wear black vs the Bills.

F3GNPNbXoAEeTp0?format=jpg&name=small

Do you think it would be hideous with the Bengals wearing all black, we wear our reds?

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

If Josh Allen is healthy for the entire season, the Bills are a mortal lock to make the playoffs.   Then we will get to see much better the 2023 team was than the 2022 and 2021 teams.  

And I absolutely love your new avatar pic.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think it would be hideous with the Bengals wearing all black, we wear our reds?

And I absolutely love your new avatar pic.  

Didn't the league get in trouble a few years back when the Bills and Jets both wore their color rush uniforms. People who are color blind couldn't tell who was who. I am sure the Bills will wear white for this one.

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Didn't the league get in trouble a few years back when the Bills and Jets both wore their color rush uniforms. People who are color blind couldn't tell who was who. I am sure the Bills will wear white for this one.

Yes, green and red.  From what I understand, they both looked gray to color blind people.  So this would look black and gray to them?

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

If Josh Allen is healthy for the entire season, the Bills are a mortal lock to make the playoffs.   Then we will get to see much better the 2023 team was than the 2022 and 2021 teams.  

Facts but we need our core guys healthy as well. Von Diggs Hyde Poyer etc 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, krf139 said:

Steels sharpens steel. I know others disagree, but I like stiff competition in the division.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I am hoping JEST beat our playoffless record.

I’m hoping for that too, bro.

While our playoff drought was bad, at least it’s not the longest playoff drought in NFL history.

The Commanders, Cardinals (St. Louis/Chicago), Steelers (was surprised by this one) and the Saints have had longer playoff droughts.

Then, we’re tied with the Broncos, Eagles, Giants and Browns at 17 years.

Here’s a link, if you want to dive in more - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_droughts

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

So true.  For as long as we have Josh, the story of EVERY season is going to be about what we do in the playoffs.

And there is no way of knowing that until the playoffs arrive each year.

Which kind of makes it hard to focus on the regular season.

It's still always fun, though, when the Bills are playing a game.

Sadly, it isn’t as fun for me. This happened during the Kelly years too. The season became a slog to get through so we could make the SB and win it.

I think IF we win it soon the regular season will be more fun for me again but unless we are dominant ( which we weren’t  for most of last year) it’s just kinda stressful .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.