Eli Apple signs with Miami; Ramsey Replacement

BuffaloBillyG

9 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Just have a press conference on Monday and throw out words like, “family”, “brotherhood” and “water under the bridge.”

That will make any outside talk go away.

Media: "Coach, how concerned are you about the past comments from Tyrek about Eli?"

McDaniel: "Well, In the constant test of time, knowing that when you see a rainbow things are on the brighter side.  So my answer would have to be indigo"

• Haha (+1) 8

15 hours ago, HOUSE said:

4 teams in 7 years pretty much says it all

This guy should rent never buy

5, actually - Giants, Saints, Carolina, Bengals, now Miami. 

16 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Him and Tyreek have a wee bit of bad blood. Dolphin practice about to be LIT

Hill looks like a clown trying to emulate a Macho Man Savage press conference… he just forgot to add the fake growly voice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I saw some Bengals and Dolphins fans claim that Apple locked down Diggs.  He really didn’t, Josh just couldn’t get him the ball.

Apple is a bad cornerback and everyone who follows Cincy will tell you he was only playing last season due to injury.  

There’s a reason he was still unsigned before yesterday.  It’s not because he was being selective 

Just now, JohnNord said:

I saw some Bengals and Dolphins fans claim that Apple locked down Diggs.  He really didn’t, Josh just couldn’t get him the ball.

Apple is a bad cornerback and everyone who follows Cincy will tell you he was only playing last season due to injury.  

There’s a reason he was still unsigned before yesterday.  It’s not because he was being selective 

I was in NOLA when he was a Saint. It’s not that he doesn’t have physical talent, it’s that he’s too stupid to play CB in the NFL… and he’s too stupid to understand that he’s too stupid, thinks he’s Darrelle Revis in his prime. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, transient said:

5, actually - Giants, Saints, Carolina, Bengals, now Miami. 

Hill looks like a clown trying to emulate a Macho Man Savage press conference… he just forgot to add the fake growly voice. 

If you listen to the Dolphin fans, he won't even make the team, lol

On 7/29/2023 at 2:45 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

Him and Tyreek have a wee bit of bad blood. Dolphin practice about to be LIT

That Tyreek Hill thing is real? What a complete buffoon. He really takes himself seriously. That's the most cringe worthy thing I've seen in a while. "The Cheetah is here." What an idiot 😆

• Agree 1

On 7/29/2023 at 4:51 PM, Buffalo619 said:

Didn’t Eli rat on his teammates in NY for bullying him?  Definitely an downgrade 

I think he cried to his mommy and then mommy ratted them out. 

On 7/30/2023 at 9:12 AM, transient said:

I was in NOLA when he was a Saint. It’s not that he doesn’t have physical talent, it’s that he’s too stupid to play CB in the NFL… and he’s too stupid to understand that he’s too stupid, thinks he’s Darrelle Revis in his prime. 

He should get Stevie Johnson, the Revis killer, to work with him in offseason,

5 hours ago, GrimboG said:

anyone know how much they'll be paying him yet? 

It has not been released. Last year Eli Apple signed a 1 year, $3,750,000 contract with the Cincinnati Bengals, including a $1,000,000 signing bonus, $1,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,750,000.  He was available unsigned so I doubt he will make more this year.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.