Colin Cowherd at it again

I'm Spartacus

Our first two draft picks addressed offense.  Best receiving TE in the draft to give Josh another weapon, big guy for the middle of the O line where we were vulnerable last year.  Plus two other Guards in free agency and competition for Brown at RT.  A bigger RB to complement what we have in the backfield.  But we did nothing on offense.  Right.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

But we did nothing on offense.  Right.

Few are critical of Beane O this off-season, fewer are critical of him overall. Where the criticism is valid is does this HC have enough to outsmart a team with 1:1 equal skills as Bills? :13 makes me dubious and he’s “on the clock”

9 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Few are critical of Beane O this off-season, fewer are critical of him overall. Where the criticism is valid is does this HC have enough to outsmart a team with 1:1 equal skills as Bills? :13 makes me dubious and he’s “on the clock”

Is anything I said incorrect regarding what we added?

My God Cowherd....give it a rest....he starts his 3rd straight week with his tired "Bills trending down"...."McDermott not an offensive HC"...."Diggs unhappy".....this guy literally spent 10 minutes this morning for a 3rd straight week harping on his same narrative.  He's literally running out of Shi# to talk about.  And his sidekick Jets honk just fuels the fire.  I agree with some of his McD issues but he's being incredibly lazy going full clickbait mode.  Dork is losing it.....

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

My God Cowherd....give it a rest....he starts his 3rd straight week with his tired "Bills trending down"...."McDermott not an offensive HC"...."Diggs unhappy".....this guy literally spent 10 minutes this morning for a 3rd straight week harping on his same narrative.  He's literally running out of Shi# to talk about.  And his sidekick Jets honk just fuels the fire.  I agree with some of his McD issues but he's being incredibly lazy going full clickbait mode.  Dork is losing it.....

And yet you continue right on listening....and even better...talking about the show!

Do you see how it works, and why he does what he does?  A little?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

And yet you continue right on listening....and even better...talking about the show!

Do you see how it works, and why he does what he does?  A little?

Yeah I get it. But you have to understand that here in LA most radio sports talk shows are pure crap. When there not talking about garbage none sports related issues, they're whinning about Laker or Dodger problems. I could care less. At least Cowherd (whether you agree with him or not) discusses or mentions Allen/ Buffalo almost daily. And he spends more time on the NFL then all our other shows combined.  I don't have the luxury as I'm driving to listen to local Buffalo stations. Get it.......

On 6/16/2023 at 12:45 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yup. It’s wild to me that there are people who actually listen to him and Cowherd (Stephen A used to be in the same boat but he is entertaining to me). They know nothing about sports and say the dumbest things, why would anyone take them serious? But people listen, get mad, and they are doing their job. 

this extends into politics (that dork Clay Travis has admitted to creating the conservative sports outlet since he wasn’t good enough at his first effort) as well. Nothing like finding red meat to feed to people, get them all riled up, and then walk away smiling to the bank. 

Stephen A, that explains a lot about your posts. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/16/2023 at 10:45 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yup. It’s wild to me that there are people who actually listen to him and Cowherd (Stephen A used to be in the same boat but he is entertaining to me). They know nothing about sports and say the dumbest things, why would anyone take them serious? But people listen, get mad, and they are doing their job. 

this extends into politics (that dork Clay Travis has admitted to creating the conservative sports outlet since he wasn’t good enough at his first effort) as well. Nothing like finding red meat to feed to people, get them all riled up, and then walk away smiling to the bank. 

Steven A, bro?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

In one of his segments, he rambles off a bunch of names of QBs who wont win a Super Bowl this year.  He mentions Haskins, even though he is dead.  Also lists Johnny Manziel and Paxton Lynch amongst the other names of QBSs who wont win a Super Bowl this year.  I'm not sure if this was a lame attempt at comedy, low brow at that... or if he has completely lost his mind!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-cowherd-mentions-the-late-dwayne-haskins-in-a-shameful-super-bowl-segment/ar-AA1eYnkD

Pretty sure this is completely overblown and some intern put together a list of QBs drafted since 2013, and Cowherd was just popping off names and wasnt even thinking who Haskins is. 

Huge mistake sure, but I doubt it was intentional.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The thing that struck me about that segment was right after he said Haskins name there was a pause where I thought...oh he just realized he made a whoopsie...but then he said that the graphic said it should say "can't" win instead of "can". Dude didn't even realize what came out of his mouth seconds earlier.

Shows that Cowherd doesn't even pay attention to what Cowherd says. 

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Pretty sure this is completely overblown and some intern put together a list of QBs drafted since 2013, and Cowherd was just popping off names and wasnt even thinking who Haskins is. 

Huge mistake sure, but I doubt it was intentional.

Colin Cowherd will read anything that is put on that teleprompter. And when I say anything, I mean anything!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.