Thanks coach McDermott… you’re one of the best coaches in the game.

Dopey

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Unfortunately a lot of you guys continuously get slapped in the face with a reality check and it clearly makes you upset. Negative nancies or whatever you want to call it, it's the real world saying hi. If the Bills are so great and McDermott is such a good coach and Allen is the best QB in history, then what do we have to show for it? How many super bowls? When all is said and done I don't think they are going to say the Bills made 1 AFC championship game so they are a great team. They will say the Bills are a joke, wide right and music city miracle and 13 seconds. Nobody outside Buffalo cares about the Bills until they win it all. That's reality

But Allen is on the Madden cover !

BTW I dont care what others think. about Bills Football

Last few years I get pretty excited about the upcoming season and really get interested.

This coming from a guy who stopped following Bills and football in general about 20 years ago.

It was just depressing year after under Ralph (bless his heart )

And for me , if we can get into the playoffs ? Anything can happen 🤩

Edited by 3rdand12

3 hours ago, Dopey said:

From what I read, Allen is the only good thing we have going for us

Pretty much. 

I posted this last week and I've been thinking about it a lot lately. 

Question: How much better are we right now than the drought-era teams?

One could make the argument that this current roster (outside of Allen) is not much better than some of our playoff-drought teams.

Put Josh Allen with Lee Evans, Eric Moulds, Travis Henry, Pat Williams, Aaron Schobel, London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Nate Clements, Terrence McGee, Lawyer Milloy, etc.

I may even pick that squad to beat our current team.

Or put Josh Allen with Fred Jackson, Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Kyle Williams, Prime Jerry Hughes, Mario Williams, Stephon Gilmore, Aaron Williams, Preston Brown, Darby, etc. 

That's a playoff squad. Even without Allen they were only 1 game out of the playoffs.

Answer: I truly believe that without Allen, this team would be a 7-10 squad.

Or maybe 8-9.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Dopey said:

From 20 year losers to regular division winners and SB contenders. 
Here ya go newcam2012, PBF81 and the like, flame away. I noticed a trend a while ago here. Any attempt at a positive thread MUST be shot down by negative Nancies. Hey Einstein, are the Bengals still better than the Bills? Thing is we’ve read your negative crap already. We know! We get it! You guys make this board a ***** place IMO. Go get laid or something. Life is awesome and it sucks that people like me stay away from this place to come  back a few weeks later and the same vocal group is writing the same 💩 as weeks ago. From what I read, Allen is the only good thing we have going for us. Last thought: you guys suck and it feels like you’re taking this site with you. Enjoy. 

For context, I've been a Bills fan for a long time... I remember when OJ was a rookie. I've seen the lowest days of this franchise but don't recall the AFL Championships.

I have a few observations on this subject:

1. A person who predominantly complains and criticizes and then tells you that he/she is happy, is lying. Negativity is  generally a reflection of a person's happiness.
  2. You can tell the true trolls because their MO is obvious. When not being outrightly negative they will ask skeptical questions... "leading the witness" as an attorney might say. And then they'll very occasionally interject a semi-positive take or proclaim their loyalty in an attempt to obscure their trollism.
  3. A truly well-adjusted and happy person's observations would tend to be equally positive and negative.

As far as my view of the Bills and McDermott, it's too early to tell if he will be able to raise his game and bring this team a championship.

Anyone who "knows" whether he has it in him is just guessing.

Here is every Super Bowl winning coach and the number of seasons it took for him to win his first or only Super Bowl:

Andy Reid 21

Bill Cowher 14

Tom Coughlin 12

Tony Dungy 11

Dick Vermeil 10

Pete Carroll 9

John Madden 8

Gary Kubiak 8

Bruce Arians 8

Bill Belichick 7

Don Shula 7 (counting only those seasons where the Super Bowl existed)

Tom Landry 6

Chuck Knoll 6

Mike Holmgren 5

John Harbaugh 5

Mike Shanahan 5

Sean McVay 5

Jon Gruden 5

Mike McCarthy 5

Bill Parcells 4

Jimmy Johnson 4

Sean Payton 4

Tom Flores 2

Brian Billick 2

Doug Pederson 2

Bill Walsh 3

Joe Gibbs 2

Mike Tomlin 2

Barry Switzer 2

George Seifert 1

Sean McDermott is entering his 7th season as an NFL Head Coach.

I think we can all agree that earlier is a better but we can also agree that there are some "Super Bowl Winning Coaches" who are mediocre head coaches at best... and that we would rather have McDermott as our coach.

7 hours ago, Dr. K said:

What you're doing with this post is inviting the very people who annoy you to bash on McDermott for eight or nine pages. I'll take a pass.

Too late... you already posted.

😇

Edited by Sierra Foothills
  • Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Pretty much. 

One could make the argument that this current roster (outside of Allen) is not much better than some of our playoff-drought teams.

Put Josh Allen with Lee Evans, Eric Moulds, Travis Henry, Pat Williams, Aaron Schobel, London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Nate Clements, Terrence McGee, Lawyer Milloy, etc.

Or put Josh Allen with Fred Jackson, Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Kyle Williams, Prime Jerry Hughes, Mario Williams, Stephon Gilmore, Aaron Williams, Preston Brown, Darby, etc. 

That's a playoff squad. Even without Allen they were only 1 game out of the playoffs.

Or maybe 8-9.

Those guys feom the past underperformed because they didn't have McDermott.  On McD's team now, they'd be excellent.  

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Unfortunately a lot of you guys continuously get slapped in the face with a reality check and it clearly makes you upset. Negative nancies or whatever you want to call it, it's the real world saying hi. If the Bills are so great and McDermott is such a good coach and Allen is the best QB in history, then what do we have to show for it? How many super bowls? When all is said and done I don't think they are going to say the Bills made 1 AFC championship game so they are a great team. They will say the Bills are a joke, wide right and music city miracle and 13 seconds. Nobody outside Buffalo cares about the Bills until they win it all. That's reality

I personally don't care what other people say.  After 17 years of the Bills failing to make the playoffs, I'm deeply enjoying the ride with McD.  It's fun to be good.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Those guys feom the past underperformed because they didn't have McDermott.  On McD's team now, they'd be excellent.  

The team goes as Allen goes.

When Allen is having a hard time, the rest of the team does not elevate to win consistently. They NEED Allen to play well.

Consider this:

The Bills are 5-6 the last two seasons when Allen's passer rating is below 80.

They are 20-3 when it is above 80.

Same coach (McDermott), in both instances. And a 5-6 record is 8-9 over an entire season - that's the drought era Bills. 

The Bills, when Allen is playing poorly, are the drought-era Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The team goes as Allen goes.

When Allen is having a hard time, the rest of the team does not elevate to win consistently. They NEED Allen to play well.

Consider this:

The Bills are 5-6 the last two seasons when Allen's passer rating is below 80.

They are 20-3 when it is above 80.

Same coach (McDermott), in both instances. And a 5-6 record is 8-9 over an entire season - that's the drought era Bills. 

The Bills, when Allen is playing poorly, are the drought-era Bills.

EVERY team has a lousy record when their star quarterback has a bad passer rating.  Does that.mean that EVERY team should replace their coach?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

For context, I've been a Bills fan for a long time... I remember when OJ was a rookie. I've seen the lowest days of this franchise but don't recall the AFL Championships.

I have a few observations on this subject:

1. A person who predominantly complains and criticizes and then tells you that he/she is happy, is lying. Negativity is  generally a reflection of a person's happiness.
  2. You can tell the true trolls because their MO is obvious. When not being outrightly negative they will ask skeptical questions... "leading the witness" as an attorney might say. And then they'll very occasionally interject a semi-positive take or proclaim their loyalty in attempt to obscure their trollism.
  3. A truly well-adjusted and happy person's observations would tend to be equally positive and negative.

As far as my view of the Bills and McDermott, it's too early to tell if he will be able to raise his game and bring his team a championship.

Anyone who "knows" whether he has it in him is just guessing.

Here is every Super Bowl winning coaches and the number of seasons it took for him to win his first or only Super Bowl:

Andy Reid 21

Bill Cowher 14

Tom Coughlin 12

Tony Dungy 11

Dick Vermeil 10

Pete Carroll 9

John Madden 8

Gary Kubiak 8

Bruce Arians 8

Bill Belichick 7

Don Shula 7 (counting only those seasons where the Super Bowl existed)

Tom Landry 6

Chuck Knoll 6

Mike Holmgren 5

John Harbaugh 5

Mike Shanahan 5

Sean McVay 5

Jon Gruden 5

Mike McCarthy 5

Bill Parcells 4

Jimmy Johnson 4

Sean Payton 4

Tom Flores 2

Brian Billick 2

Doug Pederson 2

Bill Walsh 3

Joe Gibbs 2

Mike Tomlin 2

Barry Switzer 2

George Seifert 1

Sean McDermott is entering his 7th season as an NFL Head Coach.

I think we can all agree that earlier is a better but we can also agree that there are some "Super Bowl Winning Coaches" who are mediocre head coaches at best... and that we would rather have McDermott as our coach.

Too late... you already posted.

😇

What's interesting to me is that some really good coaches had to wait a long time for their first Lombardi.

And some not-so-good coaches didn't wait long at all.  

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

EVERY team has a lousy record when their star quarterback has a bad passer rating.  Does that.mean that EVERY team should replace their coach?  

Yea Chiefs are 4-3 in the same time period. Okay one game above .500 is better than one game below .500... but ultimately when you don't have good Quarterbacking in the NFL you should be around .500 or a game either side. That is the way the league is. 

Now if you are the Bengals and 0-4 when your QB rates below 80 over the last two years... then you might have a worry.

Also telling that Allen has 11 games sub 80. Mahomes 7. Burrow only 4. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

EVERY team has a lousy record when their star quarterback has a bad passer rating.  

That just goes to show it's the QB ... not the coach.

That proves my point.

Chan Gailey could be our coach and we would be a playoff team every year... because, Josh Allen.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Or maybe 8-9.

Saying "without Allen" is awfully vague.  If the Bill were without Allen but had Jim Kelly instead, they would not finish 7-10.  They'd still be a playoff team.

If the Bills had this squad with EJ Manuel under center, then yeah, they'd finish something like 7-10.

And if Josh played on the 1984 to 1985 Bills under Coach Stephenson, the Bills would have sucked regardless.  

Good QBs need good HCs.  Good HCs need good QBs.  And both need good overall rosters.  

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

That just goes to show it's the QB ... not the coach.

That proves my point.

Chan Gailey could be our coach and we would be a playoff team every year... because, Josh Allen.

That way round, yes it works. The QB is more important than the coach in the NFL. No question. It has been that way for as long as I have watched the league. Maybe it wasn't in the 80s and 90s but it is now. 

However, the opposite way... give McDermott the 2012 team that had Mario, Byrd, Gilmore, Dareus, Kyle, Fred, CJ, Cordy Glenn, Wood and Levite and Fitz at QB he would have at WORST gone .500 I actually think he'd have made the playoffs. He made the playoffs with a very similar roster in 2017. 

So QB matters more than coach - agreed. But McDermott had 1 year with a scrub vet at QB and made the playoffs. He would have got at least 3 of those drought teams in IMO.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That way round, yes it works. The QB is more important than the coach in the NFL. No question. It has been that way for as long as I have watched the league. Maybe it wasn't in the 80s and 90s but it is now. 

However, the opposite way... give McDermott the 2012 team that had Mario, Byrd, Gilmore, Dareus, Kyle, Fred, CJ, Cordy Glenn, Wood and Levite and Fitz at QB he would have at WORST gone .500 I actually think he'd have made the playoffs. He made the playoffs with a very similar roster in 2017. 

So QB matters more than coach - agreed. But McDermott had 1 year with a scrub vet at QB and made the playoffs. He would have got at least 3 of those drought teams in IMO.

Exactly. Which is why I give McDermott less credit than some.

It's the QB. Always has been.

If the QB is good, and the team around him is not a complete dumpster fire, the team will be good. If the QB is bad, the team around him won't be good. 

This shows that a coach, at best, makes a marginal difference.

That being said, I believe that the difference in coaching presents itself to a greater degree, in the playoffs. When it's win or go home, no second chances, every tiny minutiae of the game is vital. THAT is where a great coach shows his mettle. Unfortunately, that is also where McDermott continuously fails. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Exactly. Which is why I give McDermott less credit than some.

It's the QB. Always has been.

If the QB is good, and the team around him is not a complete dumpster fire, the team will be good. If the QB is bad, the team around him won't be good. 

This shows that a coach, at best, makes a marginal difference.

That being said, I believe that the difference in coaching presents itself to a greater degree, in the playoffs. When it's win or go home, no second chances, every tiny minutiae of the game is vital. THAT is where a great coach shows his mettle. Unfortunately, that is also where McDermott continuously fails. 

Ah so it is only ever the players except when it goes wrong? Nah. Coaching is worth somewhere between a quarter and a third of total performance in the NFL. Both positive and negative it doesn't only matter in the playoffs or whatever else fits the narrative. 

He's not a great coach.

But some don't seem to realize how hard it is to find a "great" coach.  I'd say that 2-3 coaches right now could be classified as "great."

McD is good.  It would be a huge risk to try to replace him.  

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ah so it is only ever the players except when it goes wrong? Nah. 

Especially when the players play near perfectly and the coach does something like kicks a ball deep when the rest of the world knows a squib is the right call. 

But no, it's not always the coaches fault. 

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree with most of this although I don't really put 2020 on him either. I think the Chiefs were better coached in the game, no question (I actually think Spags > Dabes was the biggest coaching mismatch that day) but they were also just a more experienced, more talented team. You can't ignore than in 2020 they showed that in the regular season too. I don't think the Bills were 'ready' to beat the Chiefs that year. In 2021 and since we have been the better team in all 3 H2H meetings IMO.... though only narrowly in the playoff game.... and that is why it was close enough for the coaching blunders at the end to cost us. 

Sometimes you have to be able to get a win where it isn't expected. The Bengals weren't ready to beat the Chiefs but they did and made a Super Bowl

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Especially when the players play near perfectly and the coach does something like kicks a ball deep when the rest of the world knows a squib is the right call. 

But no, it's not always the coaches fault. 

2021 was the coaching. Nobody has ever denied that. 

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Sometimes you have to be able to get a win where it isn't expected. The Bengals weren't ready to beat the Chiefs but they did and made a Super Bowl

To the contrary. They had already beaten them just weeks before.

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

2021 was the coaching. Nobody has ever denied that. 

To the contrary. They had already beaten them just weeks before.

Yes...but I think it was a bit of regular season/post season difference like us w the Chiefs....I mean they were 7pt dogs in that game. 

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Pretty much. 

Or maybe 8-9.

Lmao we are light years better from a front office , coaching and talent standpoint 

During the drought we went 15 years without having an all pro on defense

We literally have 5 on our defense right now… 4who have all prod  with the bills… and von miller 

and we have all pros in diggs and Allen 

Einstein this is a very dumb take

The early 2000 bills teams were extremely talented… Still doesn’t hold a candle to this… Especially with the ghost of Drew Bledsoe… they weren’t winning anything 

Even your group of Kyle Williams Jerry Hughes Mario Williams and Stephon Gilmore only has three all pros… And they Laid an egg against the Raiders when it all mattered

Every team in the NFL has talent because they’re all professionals… We are in 1 million times better spot today

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Lmao we are light years better from a front office , coaching and talent standpoint 

We literally have four on our defense right now… Three who have all prod  with the bills… and von miller 

Mario Williams

21 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Mario Williams

Yea Mario and Marcel broke our all pro drought.. And Mario is the biggest disappointment of a talent ever not even 100 sacks

That’s two all pros, Gilmore didn’t all pro here … we have Matt Milano , poyer , hyde and Tre white and von miller 

Von is the only one who has not all prod with the bills

Edited by Buffalo716

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

We literally have four on our defense right now… Three who have all prod  with the bills… and von miller 

Did you bother reading my “very dumb take”, or did you just rush to respond?

I’ll copy and paste a section…

“Put Josh Allen with Lee Evans, Eric Moulds, Travis Henry, Pat Williams, Aaron Schobel, London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Nate Clements, Terrence McGee, Lawyer Milloy, etc.”

Moulds was an All Pro (twice). Pat Williams too. Takeo Spikes too. Aaron Schobel too. Lawyer Milloy too. Clements was a Pro Bowler and DROY candidate.

We had almost the exact same amount of All Pro’s on that drought team as we did on this current team.

Know the difference?

Josh Allen.

We are better because of Josh Allen. The rest of the squad is not all that different from some (not all) of the drought teams.

5 hours ago, Dopey said:

Here ya go newcam2012, PBF81 and the like, flame away. I noticed a trend a while ago here. Any attempt at a positive thread MUST be shot down by negative Nancies. Hey Einstein, are the Bengals still better than the Bills? Thing is we’ve read your negative crap already. We know! We get it! You guys make this board a ***** place IMO. Go get laid or something. Life is awesome and it sucks that people like me stay away from this place to come  back a few weeks later and the same vocal group is writing the same 💩 as weeks ago. From what I read, Allen is the only good thing we have going for us. Last thought: you guys suck and it feels like you’re taking this site with you. Enjoy. 

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

McDermott is not Dungy, and this comparison is really dumb.  Dungy was laid back, nice guy, everything-was-okay kind of guy.  McDermott is intense, demanding, and holds everyone accountable.  

As I've said before, McDermott would have a head coaching job within days after the Bills fire him.  

What?  Dungy's Tampa 2 defenses are what McDermott has been trying to copy his entire career.  He's actively trying to recreate it now.  Tony rose that Tampa franchise from the dead and made them into a perennial contender with Shaun King at QB.

He was hired by the Colts 8 days after being fired by Tampa.  Again, built the defense to keep pace with their offense and led them to a Lombardi.

You might wanna know what you're talking about before calling something dumb.

Edited by Chicken Boo

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

“Put Josh Allen with Lee Evans, Eric Moulds, Travis Henry, Pat Williams, Aaron Schobel, London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Nate Clements, Terrence McGee, Lawyer Milloy, etc.”

Moulds was an All Pro (twice). Pat Williams too. Takeo Spikes too. Aaron Schobel too. Lawyer Milloy too. Clements was a Pro Bowler and DROY candidate.

We had almost the exact same amount of All Pro’s on that drought team as we did on this current team.

Know the difference?

Josh Allen.

Put Josh Allen on the 2004 team and they are a Superbowl contender. But equally leave the entire roster the same and swap out Mularkey for McDermott and they are a playoff team. 

Both make a difference. Josh makes more of a difference, completely. Because QBs always matter more than coaches. That's the NFL. 

It is after 2004 for me. The dog days of the drought were 2005-2011. Those six seasons the team seemed constantly undertalented and the coaching was uninspiring. 2012-2016 the Bills with better coaching (and not starting a bad rookie QB in 2013) should have made at least 2 if not 3 postseasons. 

12 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Know the difference?

Josh Allen.

Eric moulds was a one time second team all pro… pat williams never first teamed or fletcher or schobel

And nobody’s disputing the teams from 99 too 2002 weren’t talented… we literally Lost in a fluke to the Titans who went to the Super Bowl

Obviously the 1999 team was talented enough to win it all

Poyer , tre , Milano all first teamed … not to mention hof von miller … not to mention Hyde and Allen and diggs on our roster 

We were 13 and three last year… And basically sucked for 17Straight before McD

What McDermott and beane done is nothing short of a miracle

Josh Allen could win a Super Bowl on a lot of rosters… past and present…That doesn’t say much

Edited by Buffalo716

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Eric moulds was a one time second team all pro

So now you’re moving the goal posts to “first team or nothing”? Interesting, considering you counted all the second team all-pro’s on the CURRENT team.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

pat williams never first teamed or fletcher or schobel

And nobody’s disputing the teams from 99 too 2002 weren’t talented… we literally Lost in a fluke to the Titans who went to the Super Bowl

No one is talking about 1999.

2002, 2004, 2014

All teams that Allen would have taken to the playoffs.

There are probably a couple others, too.

Edited by Einstein

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

So now you’re moving the goal posts to “first team or nothing”? Interesting, considering you counted all the second team all-pro’s on the CURRENT team.

No one is talking about 2009.

2002, 2004, 2014

I’m not discounting first or second team all pros

I’m saying Josh Allen could win with a lot of teams in a lot of eras And our current team has a lot of all pros

We’re not a whipping bag

You name seven players on the old teams like we don’t have seven phenomenal players today lol

And comparing eras is impossible… You can’t compare the NFL in 2002 to 2023

We will be Super Bowl contenders every year with Josh Allen

amd I never said 09… I said 99.. Which clearly was the closest Peak team to getting to the Super Bowl seeing as how we lost and the Titans almost won the SB

the 99 team would beat 02 team lol the 02 team let up 25 ppg hahahah

Edited by Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

2002, 2004, 2014

All teams McDermott would have taken to the playoffs too. I'd add 2012 and 2015 in there too. Allen would have had at least a couple of those teams in potential Superbowl contention but I think McDermott instead of Greggo, Mularkey, Gailey, Marrone and Rex and each of those rosters even with Bledsoe, Fitz, Orton and Tyrod would have been playoff bound. 

Just now, Einstein said:

So, you agree with me.

It’s Allen. Not McDermott.

No. It is more Allen. The QB always matters more. But it is both of them. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Einstein said:

So, you agree with me.

It’s Allen. Not McDermott.

McDermotts is a miracle worker and you’re blind if you can’t see that

We went from the depths of despair to perennial contenders

He won with Tyrod Taylor

It always takes two to tango

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree with most of this although I don't really put 2020 on him either. I think the Chiefs were better coached in the game, no question (I actually think Spags > Dabes was the biggest coaching mismatch that day) but they were also just a more experienced, more talented team. You can't ignore than in 2020 they showed that in the regular season too. I don't think the Bills were 'ready' to beat the Chiefs that year. In 2021 and since we have been the better team in all 3 H2H meetings IMO.... though only narrowly in the playoff game.... and that is why it was close enough for the coaching blunders at the end to cost us. 

I agree, it’s really been the last 2 years they’ve not met expectations. Allen is too good to not be playing in Super Bowls and for that reason McBean are on the hot seat.

No title for Allen is an organizational disaster on par with Marino’s legacy, one championship is an organizational failure on par with Favre and Rodgers in GB.

To declare Allen’s career a organizational success story they need to win at least 2 titles, Allen is that good IMHO.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

What?  Dungy's Tampa 2 defenses are what McDermott has been trying to copy his entire career.  He's actively trying to recreate it now.  Tony rose that Tampa franchise from the dead and made them into a perennial contender with Shaun King at QB.

He was hired by the Colts 8 days after being fired by Tampa.  Again, built the defense to keep pace with their offense and led them to a Lombardi.

You might wanna know what you're talking about before calling something dumb.

Listen to Dungy talk.  Listen to McDermott.  They are two entirely different personalities.  

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Listen to Dungy talk.  Listen to McDermott.  They are two entirely different personalities.  

And I also don’t think he’s trying to recreate the Tampa 2 

sure he has elements of it … but … cmon

they aren’t close as humans 

Edited by Buffalo716

6 hours ago, Dopey said:

Here ya go newcam2012, PBF81 and the like, flame away. I noticed a trend a while ago here. Any attempt at a positive thread MUST be shot down by negative Nancies. Hey Einstein, are the Bengals still better than the Bills? Thing is we’ve read your negative crap already. We know! We get it! You guys make this board a ***** place IMO. Go get laid or something. (Added HA HA HA HA HA)Life is awesome and it sucks that people like me stay away from this place to come  back a few weeks later and the same vocal group is writing the same 💩 as weeks ago. From what I read, Allen is the only good thing we have going for us. Last thought: you guys suck and it feels like you’re taking this site with you. Enjoy. 

I had a nicer version of this 3 weeks ago. @NewEra said it right. Ignore button is your friend.

Edited by PrimeTime101

6 hours ago, Dopey said:

They’re called Trolls.  If you feed them (I.e. respond to them) you only make them stronger.  If you ignore them, they’ll eventually go away.