Go for Dale Jr, stay for Trevor. Jaguars could play at Daytona during stadium renovations.

Draconator

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The 18 degree bank in the tri-oval should be OK, but that 31 degree bank in Turn 4 will be a B word....

Browns?  Worse B word I know.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I never thought to ask...what renovations?  Adding / removing seat tarps shouldn't be too involved. 🤔

Are you aware it is a lot of work to remove them?  It would request massive pest control removing rodents who made nests there.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

LMAO Yeah, Florida is such a hole now... not a surprise at all they would do this for Backwoods Bubba tie-ins

Been to New York lately? Florida is freaking paradise in comparison.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If the Jacksonville Jaguars play at the Daytona 500 Nascar Track they will draw fans potentially just for the curiosity factor and a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience something one has never seen before and may never see again. I think a lot of Florida football fans are going to go and it might actually expand their fan base in Florida. It is actually a pretty good idea. The New York Jets should play at Belmont Horse Racing Track with the horses the New York Islanders are already there in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by I am leaving for good
  • Haha (+1) 2

Everything I have read said they are going to play at U Florida

On 6/10/2023 at 5:55 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I never thought to ask...what renovations?  Adding / removing seat tarps shouldn't be too involved. 🤔

its supposedly $1.5 billion for new tarps and they want $1b in public money.  must be a tariff on new tarps to Florida

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

LMAO Yeah, Florida is such a hole now... not a surprise at all they would do this for Backwoods Bubba tie-ins

It is the fastest growing state I country and twice the size of OH, very odd thing to say.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Utah John said:

Put the football field on the infield of the racetrack during a race, and there'll be new meaning to running to the restroom.  

Bet Kyler Murray would like to play there.  He'd have a legit excuse to playing video games as he'd pop in his old copy of frogger to be ready to run on off field during the game.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/10/2023 at 5:13 PM, Taro Nimbus said:

that would actually be pretty cool to watch!

Couldn't disagree more.  The novelty will last 5 seconds, and then having horrific sight lines and crazy long distance views will get really old.

In fact, I can't imagine a football game being played there.

Go to some college stadium nearby for God's sake.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.