RD 1, Pick 25: TE Dalton Kincaid, Utah

SDS

It is pretty apparent to me, after countless minutes observing Kincaid's demeanor and physiognomy, as well as his highlight videos, that we are looking at an all-time Bill, who will be one of the first supporting cast members we think of when we look back on Josh Allen's career

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

As a guy of Italian extraction who loves to cook and learned to cook from an extended family of PHENOMENAL Italian female cooks, your fake Italian stuff disgusts me!  Really does!  For God's sake, do it the right way, it won't cost that much more....even if you were a starving college kid or whatever.

Having said that, if you enjoyed the food back then, I guess mission accomplished! 

😀

9 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yes the inclusion of Dinty Moore Beef Stew ruined any culinary positive vibe I had.

I worked in fine dining in the 80's... before their was a foodie movement... before the Food Network, etc.

I'm actually a pretty accomplished cook but those were destitute days and believe it or don't, i could stretch a tight grocery budget.

Yeah Dinty Moore is one step up from dog food but if you know how to cook, you can actually make it palatable.

😛

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/9/2023 at 9:15 PM, SUNY_amherst said:

Right but you should ask yourself why no one here thought that until after the Bills selected him lol

I think he can be a solid NFL recieving tight end and I am not angry about the selection. People were comparing him to Antonio Gates & Travis Kelce though, like, calm down

He was 1 of 4 players I posted that I HAD to have in the draft to be excited about the pick…And IIRC there were several fans who loved the idea of Kincaid to the Bills, as well…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/9/2023 at 9:15 PM, SUNY_amherst said:

Right but you should ask yourself why no one here thought that until after the Bills selected him lol

I think he can be a solid NFL recieving tight end and I am not angry about the selection. People were comparing him to Antonio Gates & Travis Kelce though, like, calm down

Because i dont think anyone here expected him to fall to us. Most projected him in 15-20 range. Based off our visits it seemed we were gonna wait until round 3-5 to address the TE position behind Knox. But when someone of his caliber falls you take him and put them om the field together.

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Because i dont think anyone here expected him to fall to us. Most projected him in 15-20 range. Based off our visits it seemed we were gonna wait until round 3-5 to address the TE position behind Knox. But when someone of his caliber falls you take him and put them om the field together.

I didn’t expect Kincaid to fall to us but I had Kincaid, JSN and Addison as my top 3 on my wish list.  

Dude you’re replying to is just making stuff up.  “No one wanted him prior to us drafting him”.  🧰 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No more "lunch pail guys" 😔

The Bengal players are lunch pail guys, but that’s only because the Bengals are too cheap to pay for lunch, so that’s different. 

They are a bad matchup for us now, but I don’t know how many more guys they can sign after Burrow. Will they shell out hundreds of millions of dollars to put in escrow for the guaranteed portions of contracts for the surrounding talent?  IDK. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.