Please Do Not Tip The Selections

CNYfan

The draft night thread is usually fun with much lively football banter and friendly discussion.  The opinions may vary but are usually well informed.

The biggest bummer is the one or two posters who have to ruin the thread and drama by declaring the pick before it is announced.

Please refrain from doing so if I may be so presumptuous to so request.

Thank you.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 10
  • Thank you (+1) 9

7 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The draft night thread is usually fun with much lively football banter and friendly discussion.  The opinions may vary but are usually well informed.

The biggest bummer is the one or two posters who have to ruin the thread and drama by declaring the pick before it is announced.

Thank you.  

Hear, hear.

3 minutes ago, LEBills said:

I already have last years tippers blocked, ready to add a new batch this year

I did that too.  But starting the new year I gave "amnesty" to everyone.  Many have been reinstated since.  Anyone tipping will immediately

be put on "permanent, double secret probation"!

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

Anyone else remember how every Bills fan galvanized to hate the Bills taking Aaron Maybin?? What a horrible pick 

Yep, though there were the usual people telling everyone to just give him time & see how great he'll become. I know we all like to think that, but there are some picks you just know are doomed to fail 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Thank you.  

Preach on brother!  💯

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.