Rodgers Traded to Jets Officially

Dablitzkrieg

I am hoping that the Bills get both games against the Jets as late in the season as possible.  

Let the hype train roll out early in the year and give the Jets plenty of marquee matchups and prime time games.

Then when they're predictably mediocre and Rodgers is either injured or pissed off at Robert Saleh, we can play them in Week 14 & 17 as they're in "let's see what we have in Zack Wilson" mode

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

unlikely. They are now an instant SB contender with a nasty D and strong RB 

They are going to pay a locker room cancer and man who was 90% sure he was going to retire two months ago $50mm and burn some serious draft capital for the privilege.

It could work out but I have my doubts.  Time will tell.  

I am certain of one thing though, if this thing goes sideways it is going to be must see tv!

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, mushypeaches said:

I am hoping that the Bills get both games against the Jets as late in the season as possible.  

Let the hype train roll out early in the year and give the Jets plenty of marquee matchups and prime time games.

Then when they're predictably mediocre and Rodgers is either injured or pissed off at Robert Saleh, we can play them in Week 14 & 17 as they're in "let's see what we have in Zack Wilson" mode

One of those primetime games will probably be against the Bills. Allen vs Rodgers. Rivalry game where they will be battling for the AFCE. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

They are going to pay a locker room cancer and man who was 90% sure he was going to retire two months ago $50mm and burn some serious draft capital for the privilege.

It could work out but I have my doubts.  Time will tell.  

I am certain of one thing though, if this thing goes sideways it is going to be must see tv!

you realize he’s beloved in the locker room in Green Bay right? Where do people get these takes from? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Sure but he had a long way down to become a liability.

I see a few years left in the tank.

Yes.. he won’t be a terrible QB in 2023 …

I think he will be middle of the pack… down from Top 5 

Is this enough for the Jets to win the Division? 

I would say no if the Bills are close to their best and have a good run with injuries..

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.