Motor to Texans

FireChans

The guy our coaches chose to get PT over the two guys still on our roster leaves. The response is "look I knew he sucks, nobody wants to pay him". What does this say about the guys we have on our roster to replace him and our coaches? I didn't really care if motor resigned. But its always funny how subtraction is celebrated as we get better. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

That's it Bills fans.  It is going to mean if Beane signs a big dollar UFA before the draft it costs a 3rd round pick next year.

I doubt strongly he gives that up.  He's only going to sign vet minimum type guys to bring to camp to compete.

We can take a break from FA and look to the draft.

After the draft I see the RB signed.

Just now, ngbills said:

Looks like we overpaid for Hines

That was baked into the contract we traded for and part of the reason the Colts traded him away.

He was scheduled to make $4.5M this season.

It’s also why Beane pointed out unprompted how he thought he had given this Coaching Staff a weapon, only to turn around and see he got the ball 11 times total on offense after the trade. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.