Adam Thielen Watch 2023

FireChans

Expected to be a cap casualty from Minny. Maybe we can recapture some of the same magic from the Minneapolis Miracle with Diggs?

Not as good as Hopkins or Evans, but isn't an unreasonable option for a team desperate for NFL talent in the WR group

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 4
  • Dislike 3

Hasn't been a truly elite player since 2018 and last had a highly productive season in 2020. For the past two years, he has been a solid player but not dynamic. At age 33 with 9 years in the league, he wouldn't be the best option. Not a tragic idea as he may have one more solid year in him but I would rather look elsewhere unless Thielen comes fairly cheap and is willing to be a complementary WR 4/5. But I don't see that happening. If the Bills are looking at WR I would rather look to the draft or trade for a younger WR like Jerry Jeudy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

obv not the player he used to be and easy to throw out a "hearda him," dont think hes a number two, no delusion there.  given his experience anybody think we look to add a vet role player, realistic contract, providing ring chance like Sanders or our attempt at Bolden?  Seems like a player that would draw some Beane attention, week 2 of FA kinda deal?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

He's 33 and declining. Pass

Same.  We need youth.  I don't want anyone on the plus side of 30 anymore to big contacts.  I was against Von Miller last year, unfortunately I was right, he is old and got injured again.  We talk about letting our older guys go due to age, then pound the table to do it with another player on another team

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Same.  We need youth.  I don't want anyone on the plus side of 30 anymore to big contacts.  I was against Von Miller last year, unfortunately I was right, he is old and got injured again.  We talk about letting our older guys go due to age, then pound the table to do it with another player on another team

I would hardly call a freak ACL tear on a Lions turf that causes a lot of them proof that you were "right" about Miller, particularly given that at the time of his injury, he had accrued 8 sacks through 10 games.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

If we needed a redzone guy I would say yeah but Knox and Gabe are redzone guys. 

He’ll offer depth for sure but I don’t see much upside possibility. I don’t want him replacing Davis, makes us slower. In the slot he’d be reliable, which is an upgrade but I don’t know about his separation ability at this point in his career.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.