Adam Thielen Watch 2023

FireChans

2 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Old, slow and may be cheap. That's how championships teams are built. Sorry. It I don't want our weapons to be brought in based on some of the same criteria as Buffalo had been "building" their Oline. 

Lmao enjoy the smoke brown and Beasley experience again next year then

7 hours ago, FireChans said:

Expected to be a cap casualty from Minny. Maybe we can recapture some of the same magic from the Minneapolis Miracle with Diggs?

Not as good as Hopkins or Evans, but isn't an unreasonable option for a team desperate for NFL talent in the WR group

WHY ARE THERE 4 PUKES ON THIS POST?!?!? Ask Diggs if he'd be puking... Thielen would catapult to #1B Reciever just like he was in Minny:wub:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Thielen is a stud.   What’s up with the 3 pages of haters ?

He used to be a stud.  He's had a great career, but he'll be 33 when the season begins and he's clearly on the slide.  

I *wouldn't flip a table over if we signed him, but I wouldn't be enthusiastic about it either.  

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.