Adam Thielen Watch 2023

FireChans

10 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Seriously, why is the thread tilted “Allen Thielen Watch”?   No one is watching, except maybe the OP!  

I'm watching. Through my fingers hoping Bills stay well clear. 

20 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I’d take him for sure on a cheap 1 year deal. His best days are well behind him but he’d still be much better than what we got from the slot last year.

I’ll take him for expensive and you and I will be spending the same amount of money.

• Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

Do he and Diggs get along?  I always thought that Thielen was one of the reasons why 14 was unhappy in Minnesota, but I don't honestly know.

I thought I saw a video or read somewhere that he was upset they were becoming a run first offense.

On 3/9/2023 at 2:14 PM, Rc2catch said:

Thielen has some great hands and makes ridiculous catches, but he looked like a tight end running last year and he always seems injured 

He may not be the answer for us but we’re gonna need someone to step in and help out cause I’d hate for us to go into next season with Gabe Davis as our number 2 again

Edited by Bimmer323i

13 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think Davis was put in #2 because of a playoff performance and because thats all we had. I guess he did not earn the position

He'd also shown a lot of promise in the course of the two years prior to that 4 TD game against the Chiefs. I don't think the Bills beat the Colt's in WC game without Davis heroics before the half to get us a TD. 

We also maybe don't know how much we really ended up missing Crowder to help open things up and take some of the pressure off. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.