WR Allen Robinson available, Rams willing to eat salary

Buffalo_Stampede

They're kinda stuck with him for this year.  Cap hit is actually higher to cut him because his 2023 salary is fully guaranteed.  

With the way he played a year ago, they should be expected to provide value to dump him.  Like Robinson and a 3rd for a 4th or something like that.  Doesn't even have 1000 yards across the last 2 seasons.  

I can get kenny golladay for less money and 0 draft picks - and they're basically the same player at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya he was very very good in Chicago, with pretty terrible play. 

Not sure what happened in LA. But it isn't a great sign they're willing to do this. But they're so cap strapped it could just be that. 

But if he's anywhere near what he was , that'd be a nice fit for a nice price

I still like a guy like Hardman for his speed and drafting a rookie day 1 or 2 

theyre clearly heading towards a full rebuild whether they like it or not, seems like theyre finally admitting it. rumors of moving ramsey, stafford approaching retirement. donald is getting up there in age. i wouldnt factor this in too much.

side note, will Snead learn to value draft picks now? not at all talking him down, he set a goal and accomplished it.  just interesting to think about a guy whos traded more picks than anyone ever, now having to do the inverse

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya he was very very good in Chicago, with pretty terrible play. 

Not sure what happened in LA. But it isn't a great sign they're willing to do this. But they're so cap strapped it could just be that. 

But if he's anywhere near what he was , that'd be a nice fit for a nice price

I still like a guy like Hardman for his speed and drafting a rookie day 1 or 2 

Hardman would be a huge steal.  YES.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Yantha said:

Hardman would be a huge steal.  YES.

Hardman has not lived up to his draft billing. He's started in less than half the games he played in KC and has 2088 yards in his 4 seasons. People who hate on Davis lack of production, should really hate on Hardman as he's a former 2nd Rounder 

If I'm signing an UFA I looking for a lower tier slot guy in the Ritchie James/Olamide Zaccheaus type that won't break the bank but bring more to the table than McKenzie and then draft someone to compete on the first few days of the draft. As to me the only WRs that bring back are Diggs, Davis and Shakir. 

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.