Yolo sighting?

Riverboat Ritchie

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Maybe he was meeting with a crooked police captain and a drug lord who put a hit on his father.  Got picked up at Dempsey’s and taken to Louis in the Bronx.

While at dinner…Yolo took them both out and he’s got to hide out in Sicily for awhile.  He will be back by training camp.

200.gif

On 2/28/2023 at 9:26 PM, Nextmanup said:

I bet he's fine.  Just weird.

How else can you explain posting here 24/7, then NOTHING.

This is more or less the same trick 26Cornerblitz pulled too.  

OCD and/or manic-depressive.  Probably in a depressive phase.

Hoping he’s fine.  If so, maybe he’s sick of the negative crap here and decided it’s not fun anymore. If I had more of a life, maybe I would. And I’m vacationing in Puerto Rico right now. Not that I would be missed like Yolo. He’s one of my favorites. 

• Like (+1) 7

15 hours ago, Dopey said:

Hoping he’s fine.  If so, maybe he’s sick of the negative crap here and decided it’s not fun anymore. If I had more of a life, maybe I would. And I’m vacationing in Puerto Rico right now. Not that I would be missed like Yolo. He’s one of my favorites. 

Someone who posts as frequently as him wouldn't just up and pull chocks because he was "sick of the negative crap here"... he hasn't been on since January 22nd. Something is definitely wrong and I have been trying to keep things light, but I am now very concerned. Can't play it off anymore...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, Dopey said:

The negativity has been insane. The way half this board discusses this team you would've thought they went 0-16 and each player personally came thru and slapped each board members mama. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3