So is it on to Jacksonville?

Thrivefourfive

Now that the Chiefs own the Bills. And the Bengals now own the Bills. Who’s got next? Jacksonville owns the Bills next year? San Diego I mean LA Owns them too. Does Miami Own the Bills with Jackson at QB? 

The Bills are currently holding the third best team in the AFC, for now. Wonder how it shuffles out next year. You’d have to be high as a kite to think it’s heading up.

can’t wait 🤮

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Now that the Chiefs own the Bills. And the Bengals now own the Bills. Who’s got next? Jacksonville owns the Bills next year? San Diego I mean LA Owns them too. Does Miami Own the Bills with Jackson at QB? 

The Bills are currently holding the third best team in the AFC, for now. Wonder how it shuffles out next year. You’d have to be high as a kite to think it’s heading up.

can’t wait 🤮

Dolphins still lurking.  The Bills are running out of time with the rest of the AFC ascending.  Winning the division will be tough next year.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

can’t wait 🤮

The Bills have won 2 of the last 3 against the Chiefs.

The Bengals just dominated them on the line of scrimmage. The Bengals are a superior coached team. It’s nothing that can’t be fixed. As long as you have the QB you always have a chance after a good off season. 

14 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

can’t wait 🤮

miami beats us if they had Tua last week 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

The Chiefs have been to five straight AFCCG, and are 2-0 against us in the playoffs. The delusion around here about early regular season wins astonishes me. I was excited the last two years when Buffalo won in KC… until I saw the Chiefs and Bengals in the past two Super Bowls. Then, not so much.

Did the Chiefs and the Steelers own the Bills in 90-94?? I seem to remember those two teams blowing out Buffalo back then, in the regular season. Were their fans thinking they owned us haha. Nah.. the playoffs MATTER.

The Chiefs and now Bengals OWN the Bills, no matter what happens week 7 next season. 

8 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

miami beats us if they had Tua last week 

pretty freaking much 

27 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

can’t wait 🤮

We are dangerously close to being the 6-8 best team in the league. 
KC and CIN clearly better

LAC, Jax are close if not as good

Give Mia, ne, NYJ a QB and they are close.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I actually still think the Bills are better than KC despite today’s drubbing. KC is 1-5 against the Bills and Bengals in their last six. They have their own issues. I expect the Begngals to handle the Chiefs next week.

I don't think this current Bills squad as of today is better than KC. After week 6, both teams play seemed to go in opposite directions. It was like everything was put into that game and a letdown occurred.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Totally agree. Anybody watching Jax knows what’s up. That’s a team with no experience, winning a 0-27 game and being right there at KC. Think they’re backing up?? Hell no. That’s a real coach over there. I think as long as the Chargers keep their HC, they won’t surpass Buffalo in Playoff time, but I could see Jax running circles around our stiff, unimaginative, regressing squad. 

2 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I don't think this current Bills squad as of today is better than KC. After week 6, both teams play seemed to go in opposite directions. It was like everything was put into that game and a letdown occurred.

Can’t believe that anyone would think the Bills are better than the Chiefs. I’m sorry, to me it’s just laughable. Mahomes is miles better than Allen (blame coaching or credit it for Mahomes.. I don’t care).. 17 does nothing better than 15 except leap frog. And KC has play makers all over their defensive. ALL levels.. veterans and MOST IMPORTANTLY ROOKIES.. who ball

37 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

can’t wait 🤮

Every team you mentioned has a Head Coach I'd take over ours, outside of the Chargers.

Jaguars will beat the Bills in the playoffs next year and if the Dolphins can get a QB we will not win the division. 

Bills time is almost out unless major changes come.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just know the talking heads will be ball washing Mahomes & Burrow from here on out. My biggest fear moving forward is Josh becomes Dan Marino or God forbid Warren Moon. 

Is it not deserved? Because it is. 100%. If you fumble the football, you’re a fumbler. Think a pretty tough and no BS coach said that once. 

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Can’t believe that anyone would think the Bills are better than the Chiefs. I’m sorry, to me it’s just laughable. Mahomes is miles better than Allen (blame coaching or credit it for Mahomes.. I don’t care).. 17 does nothing better than 15 except leap frog. And KC has play makers all over their defensive. ALL levels.. veterans and MOST IMPORTANTLY ROOKIES.. who ball

I would take KCs defense, and quite a few others over the Bills, they rank lower but they make plays. They play safe and then get in a big game and get run over, a healthy White and Milano are the only defensive guys we should care about keeping. 

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

Every team you mentioned has a Head Coach I'd take over ours, outside of the Chargers.

Jaguars will beat the Bills in the playoffs next year and if the Dolphins can get a QB we will not win the division. 

Bills time is almost out unless major changes come.

And we’re not even talking NFC, were Shannahan and Sirianni, Daboll, McConnell are beyond fresh and solid. Where Payton goes could make Buffalo’s existence that much worse.

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just know the talking heads will be ball washing Mahomes & Burrow from here on out. My biggest fear moving forward is Josh becomes Dan Marino or God forbid Warren Moon. 

Why do we bother to think like this?  

Who cares what talking points are?  Who cares?  

For whatever reason the Bills O looked at times like the Chiefs O did in the 2nd half vs Cincy last year.  

Maybe coaching is a big deal and that DC in Cincinnati (who had the DEs to do to us what we wanted Miller to do to Mahomes) knows what he’s doing.  

If we had those DEs what do we do to Mahomes?  

This isn’t hard.  Our GM has been out GM’d while we’ve been celebrating our rise to relevancy.  

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Dolphins still lurking.  The Bills are running out of time with the rest of the AFC ascending.  Winning the division will be tough next year.

Especially if the Jets get a competant vet QB. Even Carr makes them a LOT better than they were this year with that D and the young skill position players.

Fins have no 1st round pick this year.

3 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I would take KCs defense, and quite a few others over the Bills, they rank lower but they make plays. They play safe and then get in a big game and get run over, a healthy White and Milano are the only defensive guys we should care about keeping. 

Very concerned for White. Milano is by far the best defensive player. I loved White pre injury. Next year, he needs to ball. I know the speed wasn’t there and the instincts weren’t fresh, but he oly’s so many tackles. He won’t even force a ball carrier to change direction, he just literally slides by. Bugs me. Jax and KC and CIN have guys that attack, wrap and impose their will.

49 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

can’t wait 🤮

Browns will be much better. Schwartz coming in at DC and Deshaun getting a whole offseason and pre season. Watch out for them 

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Browns will be much better. Schwartz coming in at DC and Deshaun getting a whole offseason and pre season. Watch out for them 

I kind of have it in my heart that Watson will never be Watson again, but you’re right I love their run game. And I think the world of Schwartz as a DC

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

If the Jets find a quarterback...ugh

Exactly.  The division is strengthening as is the conference...while the Bills seem to be regressing a bit (yes, statistically the offense was on par with last year's).  This is the window I worry about...not so much that the Bills are no longer good, just that the rest of the conference is getting better and better to the point where we are basically going to be neck-and-neck with like 5 other teams.

• Agree 1

At this point there is only one thing for this team to do or else it is a disappointment.   They have to perform in the playoffs.  They cleared the division by 4 games this year for whatever that is worth.  

even though I am a defender of this staff I do think they lost today and last year in KC on coaching.  Totally different situations.  Last year they had a decent game plan but screwed the team with 13 seconds.  This year the game plans were FUBAR today

2 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

At this point there is only one thing for this team to do or else it is a disappointment.   They have to perform in the playoffs.  They cleared the division by 4 games this year for whatever that is worth.  

even though I am a defender of this staff I do think they lost today and last year in KC on coaching.  Totally different situations.  Last year they had a decent game plan but screwed the team with 13 seconds.  This year the game plans were FUBAR today

We're turning into the Rivers Chargers...really good regular seasons and just blow it in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

We went 14-4, even losing Hyde & Miller.  It definitely ended poorly, but this is overreaction. 

We do have big contract decisions with Poyer & Edmunds.  We also have crucial draft picks coming up. We can’t afford to miss our first 3 picks like I think we have for much of the last 4 drafts. 

Exactly. I’m not talking about Jax owning Buffalo this year. Hyde is gone and Miller is not going to Miller. And all the other things you mention are reason why Buffalo isn’t going to be as good next year. Poyer is gone, and Edmunds isn’t an answer, and we draft sub par. High as an effing kite around here. 

Oh, and a coaching staff that sucks.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.