Giants @ Vikings - game thread

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

So why is Dorsey in over his head exactly?Ā 

He called a very aggressive game when there was no need to AT times. With the bills up by 14 he called deep shot after deep ahot instead of methodically eating the clock and putting at least another 3 on the board. Instead the aggressiveness allowed Miami to back in the game. In the second half he yet again kept looking for the kill shot and why? IMO he almost lost the game because he has no feel for Josh and how the O is moving. Failure to adjust on his part.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

So reading most of these posts we won but we really didn't win today. That's some next level reverse psychology right there. So I'm just wondering do we play next week or not?

its very "technical"Ā  Ā im just wondering if we play "well"Ā  next week.Ā  Ā 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Amazing how many on this board thought Daboll should be replaced . Heā€™s a pretty good OC and looks like a good HC. Dorsey has a lot to learn but the Bills improved in several offensive categories. Crazy when 34 points is a bad day at the office.Ā 

It is because this game should not have been close. It could have and should have been over at the half. Because of Dorseyā€™s over aggressive game plan it was a very close game. Hopefully heā€™s learned something todayĀ 

Just now, NUT said:

How much is it Dorsey and how much is it Allen?

Well based on how well Allen looked in post season under Daboll I would say Dorsey is to blame

2 minutes ago, NUT said:

Ā 

Daboll just might sniff a SB as a HC before McDermott.

No he wonā€™t. He doesnā€™t have the QB

Lmao...Thibodeaux tripped the team doctor out there...what would have happened if he hurt his knee and you had two people rolling around on the ground??Ā 

3 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Well based on how well Allen looked in post season under Daboll I would say Dorsey is to blame

No he wonā€™t. He doesnā€™t have the QB

Ā 

Dorsey seems to just let him be as aggressive as he wants to be. Daboll seems to let him be aggressive at times and reel him in at other times. The Bills were better on offense this year than they were last year.

Ā 

Yet to be seen which will be most effective.

Edited by Big Turk

1 minute ago, NUT said:

What if Daboll was keeping Allen from doing what he did today?

What if? Really? Should we get rid of Allen then? Why look for a straw man? Itā€™s what it is. Weā€™ve seen it all year that Ken even struggles with his opening script. Did Daboll struggle with opening drives? Big picture I hope and believe that Ken will find his groove but as it stands heā€™s been a part of the problemĀ 

5 minutes ago, NUT said:

Ā 

Daboll just might sniff a SB as a HC before McDermott.

That's my question too. There may be a deep receiver on alot of these plays, but that doesn't mean Dorsey is calling for Allen to throw deep everytimeĀ 

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

That's my question too. There may be a deep receiver on alot of these plays, but that doesn't mean Dorsey is calling for Allen to throw deep everytimeĀ 

Seems Dorsey has multiple receivers running deeper routes.

Ā 

I think Daboll had more short and intermediate routes in his plays even if there was a receiver going deep.

Ā 

Ā 

The Hodgins thing may we the biggest blunder of the Beane era. Ā I mean Jeez, the Bills put in all that time and patience with the kid getting healthy, and they allow him to be exposed like that. Ā Now we have washed guys like Bease and Brown trying to fill the voidĀ 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.