Bills/Dolphins Wild Card pre-game thread

Draconator

26 minutes ago, boyst said:

Over saturated market. 

People bought extra tickets hoping to make a bunch on the resale market without understanding the game. 

This will happen in the AFCC if it gets that far, too. Don't buy early unless at face or below. 

Over saturated market. 

People bought extra tickets hoping to make a bunch on the resale market without understanding the game. 

This will happen in the AFCC if it gets that far, too. Don't buy early unless at face or below. 

Over saturated market. 

so what you’re saying is, I should buy my ticket for next weekend right now???

12 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

still worried about our D,  even against a 3rd string QB.   HiIl and Waddle could go off with anybody throwing to them tbh.    our secondary is so beat up and missing guys its hard not to be worried.   if we play shell to stop them,  then that opens up the run game.   i guess id rather we get run on between the redzones instead of giving up chunk plays.  in the redzone we'll probably be fine though.

I disagree. Miami averaged 210 passing yards against us this year with Tua in the line up. They're starting a rookie who has never thrown for more than 166 yards in a game and has 1 td vs 3 ints and a QB Rating of 62.2.

28 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

The biggest difference was that the Colts had a borderline HOF QB still playing well and the Bills were in only their 2nd playoff game with this current group of players.

Rivers actually played one of his best games of the season that day. He was on fumes but he was still slinging it. The last play was indicative of where his career stood, however. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

1) drip is so dumb of a term. 

2) exactly as it should be and expected on inactives

Would’ve liked either one of Cam Lewis, Siran Neal, or Jaquan Johnson to be inactive in favor of Benford, but I know how valued special teams are with this team. 

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Armstead and Bridgewater both on the roster for the Dolphins.

Weird looking graphic, are they trying to make it as hard to see as they can?

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

So Beasley & Brown are active. Says more about the play of Davis than anything else, imo.

I mean McKenzie is out with an injury, so it might be more of that.

• Agree 2

Game day feel:

I still think people are underestimating how big a deal Hamlin being out is and will be even against Skyler Thompson.  

The Patriots and their trash offense moved the ball just fine against us.  

Hill and Waddle will be problem.  

And we’re not the Jets Defense.  And the Dolphins have nothing to lose this week.  

I still think we need to score 24-30 points.   

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Game day feel:

I still think people are underestimating how big a deal Hamlin being out is and will be even against Skyler Thompson.  

And we’re not the Jets Defense.  And the Dolphins have nothing to lose this week.  

Yes, we need to score a lot of points. Early on would be great in order to demoralize Miami.

Hamlin being out does hurt, but I'm glad that we have Dean Marlowe in there.

• Like (+1) 3

This is back to Game 1 intensity against Rams. Chiefs game intensity. This is it. We’ll see a totally different team out there than the   lackadaisical defensive secondary and pass rush. It’s time to go and everyone knows it. Josh Allen has been pretty damn good in the playoffs for two years going and I look for him, and the run game to destroy the Dolphins. Game Time

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, sonyab1974 said:

SQUISH THE FISH!!!! :)  On twitter they said that the dolphins are not fish. Then some people say squish the sea mammals. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay then.. SQUISH THE SEA MAMMALS! 😂😂

If you write it out this way, "Squish the Phish", then everyone will leave it be.

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Game day feel:

They have the same to lose as everyone else in the playoffs does. 

The Pats scored 1.5 points and gained 26.5 yards more, last Sunday, than they averaged on the year. Not exactly an offensive explosion. They scored at least 23 points in 10 games this year.

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Have to think Bridgewater gets some action. Surprise packages incoming. 

He scares me less than Thompson. To this day, I have no idea how Bridgewater ever become a thing in this league, going back to his completely mediocre rookie season where he was hailed as an up and coming superstar.. 

Edited by Thrivefourfive

22 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So Beasley & Brown are active. Says more about the play of Davis than anything else, imo.

Wild that from the start of season to this point - they now have both Brown and Beasley back and active for the playoffs and McKenzie scratched. Yeesh.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't just want to beat the Porpoises, I want to hand them their most crushing, punishing and humiliating playoff defeats in the history of their franchise. Their fans deserve nothing less.

I want them hobbling onto their charter jet back to sea world broken and demoralized.  I want their players giving their post game interviews with a glazed over thousand yard stare, like Howie Long after we disemboweled the raiders in the AFC Championship game in 1991.

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.