Bills/Dolphins Wild Card pre-game thread

Draconator

Looking forward to a big play from Beasley. Regain the love the years of his play deserves!

4 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Got a kegerator with Labatts Blue sitting in my kitchen. Making Buffalo shrimp with fresh cut french fries to go with celery & carrots, and Marie's Bleu Cheese dressing.

On my way!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Offense:  Pass early from the spread.  Go up tempo and be aggressive.  Build a lead and then get that running game going.

Defense:  Stop the run.  Throw the kitchen sink at the rookie.

Special Teams:  Do not let Tyreek Hill return the ball.

Since we won’t be punting today, we won’t need to worry about him there. Every kickoff just send it deep and out the back of the end zone.

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Waking up to the smell of the slow cooker making your lunch is a great feeling.

Let's go Buffalo!

I woke up at 4am to my wife telling me it was my turn to take her puppy outside for a potty break.  Followed by crying from the pet crate once we got back inside.  Maybe I'll just start the coffee pot now, lol

4 hours ago, Bad Things said:

It'll be on at 7:00 am (Monday morning) my time, and I'll be stuck at work.  I'll be using all of my willpower not to sneak a peak at the score, so I can watch the game on delay, when I get home.

Let's go Buffalo!

needless to say but stay off the board if you don't want any spoilers. You are a better man than me mate. I couldn't stand the suspense.

GO BILLS!~!~!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Offense:  Pass early from the spread.  Go up tempo and be aggressive.  Build a lead and then get that running game going.

Defense:  Stop the run.  Throw the kitchen sink at the rookie.

Special Teams:  Do not let Tyreek Hill return the ball.

Agreed! 

No need to try and force these guys into a longer field with their QB situation and risk a large return. Just kick it through the EZ, or angle punt it OOB. Line up and make Skylar bear you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

I woke up at 4am to my wife telling me it was my turn to take her puppy outside for a potty break.  Followed by crying from the pet crate once we got back inside.  Maybe I'll just start the coffee pot now, lol

I’m not even going to ask if puppy and pet crate are code speak for something else…..or did I? 😉

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.