We Need a Dominating Win on Sunday!

Wizard

With Mostert hurt, Tua out, Damar's great news, an unknown rookie for the Dolphins starting at QB, and the fact that Buffalo is at home, the Bills need a Dominating Win!

The kind of win where other teams watch and media say, "damn, the Bills are firing on all cylinders."

With a 13 point spread, I want the offense, defense, and coaching to preach being aggressive and putting this game away early. A Dominating Win to me has to be 14+ in this situation.

A Dominating Win would look like:

3+ sacks

2 or more turnovers

250+ yards for Allen

No fumbles or interceptions thrown

100+ rushing yards

7+ points in the 3rd quarter

Up by 14 or more entering the 4th quarter

Piling it on at the start of the 4th

Seeing to it that key starters are out of the game halfway through the 4th.

This is the kind of game I expect if Buffalo wants to compete and let other teams know that the Bills always circle the wagons!

Time for a thorough, complete, and dominating win heading to the Divisional Round!

Bills 34

Dolphins 10

Edited by Wizard
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

24 minutes ago, Wizard said:

With Mostert hurt, Tua out, Damar's great news, an unknown rookie for the Dolphins starting at QB, and the fact that Buffalo is at home, the Bills need a Dominating Win!

The kind of win where other teams watch and media say, "damn, the Bills are firing on all cylinders."

With a 13 point spread, I want the offense, defense, and coaching to preach being aggressive and putting this game away early. A Dominating Win to me has to be 14+ in this situation.

A Dominating Win would look like:

3+ sacks

2 or more turnovers

250+ yards for Allen

No fumbles or interceptions thrown

100+ rushing yards

7+ points in the 3rd quarter

Up by 14 or more entering the 4th quarter

Piling it on at the start of the 4th

Seeing to it that key starters are out of the game halfway through the 4th.

This is the kind of game I expect if Buffalo wants to compete and let other teams know that the Bills always circle the wagons!

Time for a thorough, complete, and dominating win heading to the Divisional Round!

Bills 34

Dolphins 10

They won 47-17 last year in the WC round, in a game in which they scored a td on every offensive possession. They did everything you listed, except sit the starters late. I'm positive other teams took notice, in the end they scored tds on 12 of 16 postseason possessions yet still lost in the divisional round. 

Almost every team needs a bit of luck during their postseason Super Bowl run, last year we didn't have any. This year I'll take just a regular old win and some luck further on down the road.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.