Official: (Bengals) Game will not be resumed this week UPDATE: OFFICIALLY CANCELLED

Process

I'm an optimist. Raiders beat KC on Saturday, Ravens beat Bengals and Bills beat Pats. Makes the Buffalo-Cincinnati game irrelevant, Bills get home field throughout, and the only remaining thought about that game will be thinking how miraculous it will be when we witness Damar's complete recovery.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Root for the raiders

Agreed this would be best. We could have home field throughout. But as it stands now with this ruling, if approved even if KC beats Vegas, which is likely, we no longer will have to go to Arrowhead for AFC championship game. We can have two home playoff games and then neutral field vs KC. After everything that has transpired this year for Buffalo, I think this new path is certainly favorable to going to Arrowhead again. I’m sure KC won’t like this ruling one bit. 

Edited by Billznut

Just now, IronyAbounds said:

I'm an optimist. Raiders beat KC on Saturday, Ravens beat Bengals and Bills beat Pats. Makes the Buffalo-Cincinnati game irrelevant, Bills get home field throughout, and the only remaining thought about that game will be thinking how miraculous it will be when we witness Damar's complete recovery.

That would require divine intervention.

2 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Does the owners meeting require a unanimous vote to pass?

It won’t have to be unanimous. But not sure what the threshold is. If it’s the usual 75% for owners meetings changes or a simple majority will do it. I think it’ll be the 75% most likely. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Lol.  I give the Ravens a 50% chance of beating the Bengals, and the Bills about a 95% chance of beating the Patriots.

Raiders beating the Chiefs?  1%.

The Raiders have often played the Chiefs tough in recent years—- remember their matchup earlier this season on MNF?

Just now, sullim4 said:

Feels like the neutral site for BUF/CIN would be Cleveland, and for BUF/KC would be Indianapolis.  Will be interesting to watch, hopefully it's not necessary.

I wonder if they will give consideration to indoor or outdoor venues. For example all 3 teams have outdoor stadiums so would they choose a neutral outdoor stadium? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

If they pick a neutral site I hope it’s something like UM, Penn State, or OSU. Something with over 100k seats. 

Also, I’m in favor of the 3 seed….kinda. If we’re gonna ride with Damar, let’s ride with Damar!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.