Damar Hamlin - Now (1/11/2023) discharged from Buf Gen & “recovering at home”

SDS

Ladies & gentleman, this young man is what it's all about. All through our lives we don't know what's in store for us just around the next 

corner in life.  It's how we deal with it that really shows who we are. No, Damar might not ever play football again, but we must keep

our head up and still be at our best as we go through the rest of our life. THAT'S what it's all about. I'm very proud of this young man!

God bless you, Damar! You're a hero in my eyes.

• Agree 1

Football related with Hamlin and my apologies as I may have missed it.  

Is he on injured reserves right now?  

If he is does that mean he is done for the season (technically) and can't come back even if he were cleared at some point, or is IR different in the playoffs?

Again, sorry if missed.

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Football related with Hamlin and my apologies as I may have missed it.  

Is he on injured reserves right now?  

If he is does that mean he is done for the season (technically) and can't come back even if he were cleared at some point, or is IR different in the playoffs?

Again, sorry if missed.

Yes, he is now on IR.  No idea what the restrictions are (if any) on moving someone from IR to the active roster or PS during the playoffs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Yes, he is now on IR.  No idea what the restrictions are (if any) on moving someone from IR to the active roster or PS during the playoffs.

Thanks eball.  In something I read over the weekend it was nonchalantly stated he was on IR and I didn't remember the Bills actually doing it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.