Super Bowl - Are you likely to go?

Captain Caveman

Super Bowl - are you likely to go?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Are you likely to attend a Bills Super Bowl?

• Of Course
    • Nuh-uh
    • Not Sure

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

Yeah - I'm trying to keep a positive attitude, but I also remember too clearly the feeling after the Houston playoff game (the last road game I attended.)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1QEx5B1PDmPkhTiA9

Man that was a rough one. I had like 20 people over at my house and one jackwagon who was a huge josh allen hater (also a bigger analytics and pff dweeb) talkin crap the whole game. He's never been back since.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Part of me thinks it'd be better to stay home for the game and spend the money on a trip to Buffalo for the after party instead.

If I were going anywhere it would be to go to Buffalo to watch the game with my friends and then go to the parade.  I went to 28. It was fine, but it's a better home experience tbh.  Stands are full of Chets and Muffys who don't care about the game so the game atmosphere itself sucks.

• Agree 1

I’ll be contemplating up til the moment, but I don’t think I’ll pull the trigger.  I might

drive down and party at Westgate - but I feel I should be at Moondoggies watching with my peeps if I’m not in the stadium 

John Lennon and George Harrison could be resurrected for a Beatles reunion tour with Pink Floyd (with Waters and Gilmour) as the opening act and even if I was guaranteed to have front row seats with Kate Upton giving me lapdances and BJs all night .... I still wouldn't spend that kind of money for a ticket.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'll go, but I don't think I'll stay in Phoenix.  I'm leaning towards Tucson where the motels aren't all booked up at over a grand a night.  I bet $950 on the Bills to win the AFC at +425 (4.25/1) back in February as "Super Bowl Insurance" to pay for most of the ticket, which is currently at around $6,000 for the cheapest seats at NFL On Location.  I'm trying to get Petrino to go with me but he's undecided right now.  

• Like (+1) 1

As an out-of-towner, I would rather watch it in Buffalo with the locals. The expense to going to a Super Bowl is sizeable, but that’s not the real turn off. The turn off is that once it’s done, the aftermath is not going to be what it would be if they win one and you are celebrating in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

As a long-time season ticket holder, I am hoping to get from the Bills lottery.

A few months ago I made refundable plane reservations for Phoenix just to make sure I have the option of going

I'm a season ticket holder who is ignorant of this "Bills lottery" for the SB...can you share a bit more?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.