Chris Simms says whoever Tre is covering will be open

Einstein

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

I really respect Chris Simms as he is the anti-average-talking-head-that-vomits-words-out-of-his-mouth type of analyst, so i’m a little concerned. Has Tre been that bad!?

Joe Bascaglia w/ the Athletic has been saying the same thing since Tre came back. Said the All-22 shows he's slow, has trouble staying w/ receivers and is holding a lot, but not getting called. He said it jumps out on the coaches film & predicted coaches are going to start attacking him & he's going to get burned & called more for the holding. Hope he gets back to form before Monday. 🤞

2 minutes ago, BillsBy50 said:

LOL serious? If we are gauging CB talent off facing Cheetah then everybody in the fn league is bad and a step slow. Come on now!

Are you watching the games? He was a step slow on virtually every pass directed his way vs the Jets. He was slow on the deep completion in the Bears game, not getting into good double coverage position because he was chugging down the field at a 4.8 clip. He still anticipates well and has great instincts, but in man against better receivers — and Chase is as good as Hill — he is a liability. They have to mask him right now through zone coverage. They used to let him be their one man guy, but he’s not up to it at the moment. But don’t take it from me — White essentially said so himself.

3 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Joe Bascaglia w/ the Athletic has been saying the same thing since Tre came back. Said the All-22 shows he's slow, has trouble staying w/ receivers and is holding a lot, but not getting called. He said it jumps out on the coaches film & predicted coaches are going to start attacking him & he's going to get burned & called more for the holding. Hope he gets back to form before Monday. 🤞

Yes. He held all game vs Miami and got away with it.

• Like (+1) 1

Forget about his straight line speed, he never had much of that to begin with, but where Tre excelled was short area quickness and changing of direction.  You can't run past someone if you don't get by them, and Tre's short are quickness and ability to stay in phase with the receiver helped any deep speed deficiencies.  That's his real issue right now, changing direction on cuts.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 97bills said:

Yea I saw this last night , and simms rarely talks down about Buffalo. But it is different from what we’re used to hearing about white. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say go after 27. Maybe he isn’t 💯 yet, or he never will be. I don’t no !!! But I do no one thing every CB will be tested in this game. This is we’re we need von , if our young guys can’t get there it might be a long game. I would love to see Ed destroy the middle. GO Bills 

What you don't no is that know is spelled like this 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

2 good DT's and stout LB's.

It's really the secondary that we should be able to exploit.  Especially since their pass rush is banged up too.

Sure, but it's not like they have the best run defense of all time. They are ranked in the top 10, but of course the Bills will be able to run it some of the time.

Their defensive ends are banged up too. Try to get Cook going on the outside runs.

56 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He gave up a TD to Tyreek Hill!

Oh, it's the end of the world! The fastest player in the league scored a TD on Tre White!

Hill does that to everyone.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

He sure sounded like it although he has been pretty high on the bills this year to

So far it has been a combination of giving up some players, and making plays what white has not done is give up touchdowns

So, the Bills can't run, the best CB can't cover, Josh is off  and Diggs is the only offensive target.

The betting line is Buffalo by one and a half

None this makes any sense too me , get a real job...

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yeh listening to him he doesn’t seem to think the Bills have much of a chance in this game. Almost like it was the Bills who almost blew a 22 point lead to the Pats and not the Bengals. 

Yet simms picked bills on PfT

• Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.