Merry Xmas: Dolphin fans melting down in their forums and turning on Tua

Alphadawg7

15 minutes ago, peterpan said:

We should be careful.  The Fish ii feel are a loaded roster and well coached.  I’m watching Baker Mayfield beat up on the Broncos on another well coached team.  

Tua could easily be replaced and Miami is instantly a very good team.

Replaced by who? Franchise QBs don’t go grow on trees, it took us 20 years to find one. Even trading for one isn’t a certainty. Just look at Russell Wilson. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

50 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Funny, all the Tua is better than Allen talk is now the same people declaring Tua a fraud, choke artist, etc and demanding they move on.

I mean all the talk was how the Dolphins had a moral victory playing Bills close this past week in the cold…now it’s time to draft a QB all of a sudden.  Love it, nice Xmas present to see fins fans and the team melting down 😂

Some fun Xmas reading here ladies and gents…Merry Xmas

https://finheaven.com/forums/miami-dolphins-forum.4/

Every single season, at some point, the media falls on love with the Dolphins, and start talking SuperBowl, and every single season, they crap the bed. And I love every minute of it.  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think I found FilthyBeast's main account there.

Smart-Select-20221225-172405-Chrome.jpg

Smart-Select-20221225-172315-Chrome.jpg

In what world is Tua better than Allen and Herbert? 😂

I mean come on… the guy hasn’t done anything in this league yet. He had a chance to make the playoffs a few years back and choked… he has another chance and so far has choked. 

Edited by JGMcD2

38 minutes ago, peterpan said:

We should be careful.  The Fish ii feel are a loaded roster and well coached.  I’m watching Baker Mayfield beat up on the Broncos on another well coached team.  

Tua could easily be replaced and Miami is instantly a very good team.

Does Brady have anything left or is this season partly a result of the at home troubles? 

Just now, cDAVIS said:

I wonder how many teams look at this forum and laugh their ass off as some of the hot takes here after a loss. 

I am sure many do.  Sometimes the most outrageous takes are first found on search and even if locked it makes Bills fans look like a bunch of stooges and not funny ones.

• Agree 3

27 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Every single season, at some point, the media falls on love with the Dolphins, and start talking SuperBowl, and every single season, they crap the bed. And I love every minute of it.  

At least Jimmy Johnson speaks the truth. When the other guys pressured him into saying if he thought Dolphins will make the playoffs, he hesitated then said no!! The other guys thought he was crazy. Especially Howie. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.