Bills open as 1.5 point favorites against Bengals(O/U 49)

Big Turk

19 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Josh's hype man should fight Mahomes hype man. I like  Kyle "Angry Runs" Brandt's chances of TKO-ing Nick "The Whiner" Wright in round 1.

It's like light vs. darkness... they have two completely different personalities... one loves to gregriously uplift, the other loves to arrogantly talk s---.

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I am not going to create a new thread about Nick Wright.

He's seriously p-----g me off because I have to see his ugly mug instead of Colin today, and of course he is saying that Mahomes locked up the MVP, big surprise there.

I'm tired of the whole Chiefs hype train and I think it's high time the Bills shut him the hell up once and for all and win next week on MNF. The best thing we have going for us is that Josh is a beast during primetime games, and this one is probably the biggest regular season one he has ever played in because it not only gives us a great shot at the #1 seed which means games at Orchard Park, but it means that Josh would have beaten the two best QBs in the NFL in their building.

I'm ready to lock this #1 seed down, shut Nick Wright up, and win the whole damn thing.

GO BILLS!

I’ve listened to Colin Cowherd since he debuted on ESPN in 2004.

But around the Vikings game this year I stopped listening to Fox radio completely.

The day Colin was saying the Cardinals should trade for Russell Wilson in exchange for Kyler Murray, I was just like the media has gone off the deep end with the made-up storylines and narratives. 

When Nick Wright was talking about how he owns a Bentley now, I just stopped listening.

Colin clips still show up on my YouTube feed now and then, and it’s always some made up storyline, Nick Wright the Bills “peaked too early” and the Chiefs are “dynastically dominant”.

Nope, I’m done with Fox and listen completely local WGR from now on. I don’t love any of the WGR hosts, but the National Media is atrocious. 

And Nick, NOBODY CARES about MVP. That’s a media award where Peter King can pat himself on the back because he put a ballot in.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

So I believe this thinking happens for a couple of reasons. The first is they have convinced themselves that if they think the team is bad, then if the Bills don’t win the Super Bowl they can handle the disappointment better in their own minds.

The second reason is the more likely reason-the good old “I told you so”. They say the Bills have such and such problems, if the Bills lose and the season ends they get to spend all offseason saying “I told you so” as if that’s some sort of victory.

In both cases it’s a win win for them. Either their scenario comes true or the Bills win everything. It’s a pretty sad way to be a fan 

I think some of this goes on for sure. I think there could be more reasons. Another example would be fans (die hard fans) go on socials all week, listen to the radio, talk about the game and think about it (probably way too much it's just football after all) so when the team doesn't meet the level performance that was built up in your mind then you get disappointed. A lot of emotion come out of that. Not because they are tiny minded and all that but because they care and in ways feel let down. I fall into that a lot. I wish I didn't care so much lol. I think when we talk face to face with friends we understand where they are coming from more than on socials or message boards. We tend to pick people apart for thinking and acting just like us. It's a weird thing being a fan. This is a very interesting topic. I like it. Go Bills!!

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Nope, I’m done with Fox and listen completely local WGR from now on. I don’t love any of the WGR hosts, but the National Media is atrocious. 

And Nick, NOBODY CARES about MVP. That’s a media award where Peter King can pat himself on the back because he put a ballot in.

My wife is the one who watches and I always lose my sh-- whenever Nick Wright talks about the Chiefs or Bills.

I like what Colin has to say and I agree with him a lot of the time, but there are some takes that make me upset, like the one that he says the Bills have no running game.

20 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

My wife is the one who watches and I always lose my sh-- whenever Nick Wright talks about the Chiefs or Bills.

I like what Colin has to say and I agree with him a lot of the time, but there are some takes that make me upset, like the one that he says the Bills have no running game.

I’d say Colin used to be more interesting.

But around the time of Russell Westbrook leaving OKC, he’s become obsessed with banging on Westbrook, John Wall, Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis.

His show is now rip Westbrook every day (like anyone cares), rip Aaron Rodgers, round out with Cowboys or LeBron talk. 

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Off topic but anyone hear what happened on that God awful second interception Allen throw right to the Chicago Bear?

Allen said he didn’t get the nose of the football down and the wind took it.

• Like (+1) 1

Chiefs fans will be rooting hard for the Bengals of course, but what’s interesting is that they hate Bengal fans much more than Bills fans and if forced to root for one of the two teams to win a championship, the overwhelming majority would pull for the Bills.
This according to Chiefs planet posts. 

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Their offensive scheme is to throw the ball really far downfield to Higgins and Chase.

the OL is better blocking for the run game but burrow takes a ton of sacks and a lot of them are his fault. 

I mean that's the basics of what I knew. If so, I have to say that I like our scheme. Limiting explosive plays is what the Bills hang their hat on and with our CBs finally getting healthy and a statue pocket passer I like what I see 

Of course, individual talent can still break us and Josh is going to need to be Mr. Primetime but I like the setup 

19 hours ago, Dan in Owego said:

Had a few to many drinks this Christmas please forgive me, but i want to grind this puke orange team into dust, i want all of there chili spaghetti eating fans all 15,000 of them to long for the day's of Ken Anderson. Jesus who eats chili on spaghetti anyhow???

I'm from Rochester, NY and I've been a Bills fan since 1973 and I love Chili on pasta.  Prefer a short macaroni like shells or penne, but spaghetti would do also.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.