NFL Week # 16 - Bills at Bears - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You lose home field if you lose this game I just can’t believe how dumb we are sometimes. The throws josh made, the first drive defense, the FG attempt, not calling time out, not using cook more. Are we trying to lose?

The sad thing is, no. That’s just who the Bills are this year. 

Just now, Playoffs? said:

What are we doing?  We take a time out, and then we let the clock run out? Are our 3 coaches drunk today?

On second thought, I think after 2nd down they realized if they do force the punt, they'd have to put the Special Teams on the field.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BBBillz said:

Some "fans" in this GameDay thread are insanely negative people. I wonder if they always complain in real life when things don't go exactly as they feel they should? 

So you decide to make a negative post bashing the negative people?

What positive items would you like us to talk about?

- Special teams has been bad

- QB has been bad

- Receivers have been bad

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think it's the exact opposite. The players themselves are making a ton of mistakes. Guys are open, the defense has clamped down. Allen and the offense need to wake up and start taking advantage of the easy plays.

The run game works, and of course we go away from it.  I’m beating my head against the wall. 

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

McD changed his mind. But why? I guess no chance of a Fg given the previous to misses.

That’s all I could think, but that’s quite negative thinking from a coaching staff with a team competing for home field advantage. 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You lose home field if you lose this game I just can’t believe how dumb we are sometimes. The throws josh made, the first drive defense, the FG attempt, not calling time out, not using cook more. Are we trying to lose?

Yes... they are obviously trying to lose

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They’re not beating the Bengals. Relax.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1