Week 16: Bills at Bears on Christmas Eve

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, chaccof said:

This strikes me as a classic game that the Bills can blow through over confidence and looking ahead to Cincinnati the following week.   Sure hope not.   

Only fans look past opponents,

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, chaccof said:

This strikes me as a classic game that the Bills can blow through over confidence and looking ahead to Cincinnati the following week.   Sure hope not.   

This is the most overblown statement in all of football. Teams don’t overlook their current opponent but because fans do they assume the players do

• Like (+1) 1

I said this elsewhere, but this game makes me nervous.

Matt Eberfluss, when with the colts, really knew how to game plan for our offense and shut us down. Today, they seemed to be very effective in slowing Hurts. I think he is an excellent defensive coach, and knows how to gameplan his opponents very well. Bears are always in every game. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

It's not about style points. It's about playing better.

I'm with you man for 2 reasons. 
1- that Miami game was anxiety. Great game fun to watch but anxiety 

2- I want them to get back in sync. Everyone has seen it. There is something different about this offense since halftime in Green Bay. 
that whole garbage about style

point means nothing. Good teams beat bad teams. I'd like The Bills to show they are not to be underestimated. 

14 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I said this elsewhere, but this game makes me nervous.

Matt Eberfluss, when with the colts, really knew how to game plan for our offense and shut us down. Today, they seemed to be very effective in slowing Hurts. I think he is an excellent defensive coach, and knows how to gameplan his opponents very well. Bears are always in every game. 

Every game going forward is a must win, and teams like the Bears will revel in playing the spoiler, this game against Chicago is gonna be a dog fight, as will all of our remaining games, the players know it the coaches know it, it will be a matter of which team makes the most plays/least number of mistakes. 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bigvinny said:

NFL doesn't announce transactions on Sundays.

They are too busy counting money on Sundays.

43 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Early forecast is a high of 9 degrees with 25-35 mph winds. 

So basically similar to the Patriot game last year but with wind.

I feel like that is actually less windy than the pats game.  Didn't they have 45mph gusts?

Or is the suppose to be a consistent wind?

Edited by The Wiz

4 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The Facts:

Bills are 11-3

Bills currently sit 1st in the AFC

Bills clinched playoff berth

1 win clinches the division and a home playoff game

3 wins clinches first round bye a the playoffs run through Orchard Park.

The opinion:

It starts as an early Christmas gift this year. The Bills are the better team and it isn’t even close. Historically McD teams keep guys like Fields in check. We should be solid on the back end and stout in the run game. Even an offensive sputter will get the job done, if they can improve the field position game and eliminate boneheaded special teams plays. 

Bills 30 Bears 19

I imagine we will give him the Lamar Jackson/ Zach Wilson treatment. Make him beat us with his arm and contain him in the pocket. Only thing with that is if he is nailing his throws it could be tough on us because it’s tough to get pressure with that Lamar defense. 

22 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

They are too busy counting money on Sundays.

I feel like that is actually less windy than the pats game.  Didn't they have 45mph gusts?

Or is the suppose to be a consistent wind?

I was talking the playoff game

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.