NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - 2nd half - game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, GunnerBill said:

And that stupid 2nd down play takes us off the field.

I've never quite understood handing the ball off 5 yards deep when you get 9 1/2 on first down. Even if it works it just seems so silly, and in this instance it screwed our opening drive and possibly gave Miami momentum again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I’m not hearing enough complaining, time to step it up …

• Thank you (+1) 1

I don't hate the 2nd and 1 run...don't love stringing it to the outside.  Just try to bang up there in the middle and most likely worst case is a stuff or 1 yard loss at worst.  3rd and 4 isn't a terrible 3rd down, but 3rd and 1 would have been nice.  

Need to shore up the run D on this drive and not give up those 50/50 catches.  Don't need Miami getting back into this.

Just now, buffblue said:

I've never quite understood handing the ball off 5 yards deep when you get 9 1/2 on first down. Even if it works it just seems so silly, and in this instance it screwed our opening drive and possibly gave Miami momentum again.

Dorsey strikes again with the head shaking play ? call. Why doesn’t he use the middle of the field?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.