Per Sal Capaccio the Bills current lease at high mark just extended

BuffaloBills1998

27 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Any renderings of the lease?

Boiler plate stuff…, 😂

22 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

allegedly there was a protracted debate about whether to laminate the lease to protect it from the elements, but ultimately they opted to save the cost and keep an open air document 

But they put tiny slits in the document to confuse the wind and ensure the document remains stable in the elements.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0547c2c8ae39ef0ebae35c0f4374b798.jpeg

I think this means the deal is officially completed. 

Good news, in this day and age , until you hear  the deal is final, always a cause for concern.. as someone who lived thru threats of the team leaving, the Lancaster Dome fiasco , thanks for the info!

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Good news, in this day and age , until you hear  the deal is final, always a cause for concern.. as someone who lived thru thrreats of the team leaving, the Lancaster Dome fiasco , thanks for the info!

But, they’ll probably have to execute a drawn out environmental study before the first shovel of dirt is thrown. 

For someone living in Atlanta, it’s astounding to me how slowly progress is made in NYS. The layers of bureaucracy is mind-boggling.
When there was talk of building a new stadium for the Falcons, they got the ball rolling and 3 years later they were playing in the Georgia Dome. 

20+ years later, did it again and built Mercedes Benz Stadium. 
The Bills and league have been talking new stadium since Doug Flutie and the stadium rehab of early 2000’s. 
As far as the new stadium goes…I’ll believe it when I see it. 
BTW- how’s that new Peace Bridge project coming along? 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.