Updated Beasley signing to practice squad

Niagara Dude

Trending on Twitter.

I think anyone who can't accept Beasley back at this point is just being stubborn.

I was totally wrong about him leaving and me thinking we'd be fine with McKenzie. Bring Beas back and let him teach Shakir how to find the soft spots in zones, please.

It's sad but at this point I think we could be living in a weird back to the future timewarp where our top 3 WRs would be Diggs, Brown, and Beasley.

Davis is questionable as a #2 at this point, Shakir just doesn't have the chemistry built up, and McKenzie is just his wildly inconsistent self.

If anyone wonders why I keep the Josh Allen MVP thread going... just look at his weapons outside Diggs  :doh:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Good . Wouldn’t want him to be the smelly guy in the locker room.  I’m sure he will do a workout to see what shape he’s in. We’re missing those 3-4 chain moving plays he brings 

He USED to bring. We are missing peak Beasley, no doubt. That guy isn't there anymore. He averaged fewer than 30 yards per game the 2nd half of last season and it was painfully obvious he had lost his pop. And he looked slower than a stationary object in Tampa.

57 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Why didn’t Daboll call him when they had all their receivers go down when he is playing small ball and fighting for the playoffs? Ask yourself that. 

Why would Beasley at his age and "retired" want to go to a team that obviously stands no chance at a super bowl?

4 hours ago, 947 said:

Beasley had 4 catches in 2 games for the Bucs. His final reception was on 3rd down & he failed to convert, he got screamed at by Brady all the way back to the sideline, retired the next day.

That may explain his sudden retirement. After playing with Josh and the family atmosphere of the Buffalo Bills, he finds himself on a team with a whiny finger-pointing QB who berates him publicly as if he’s a rookie who needs to get it together. 
If I’m Beasley in that situation, I tell Brady to F.O. and retire.  
If he’s the same Bease that had a knack for finding open areas and rarely dropped passes, I’d gladly welcome him back. 
QBs look for receivers they can consistently count on. Currently, Josh has only one of those. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

If he can truly help this team, I’m all for it.  Do I think he got a bit douchey at the end?  Sure.  

Hopefully if true, whatever caused him to be a few and done in TB wasn’t his skills.

Hate Shakir hasn’t done anything this season.  Must be some reason  Josh doesn’t seem to trust him.

Edited by davefan66

Tells me the Bills:

1. Feel they can't win SB w/ our current WRs

2. Don't expect to get OBJ any time soon

3. Are desperate & scouring the streets for old washed up FA ie: John Brown & Beasley who may contribute a little but won't fix the overall problem (Dallas is doing the same w/ Higgins). 

TO may be next.

Hope this helps, but not holding my breath he'll show up & boom the light goes on for the O to start being electric again. I'll be pleasently surprised if it happens.

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Locomark said:

Why didn’t Daboll call him when they had all their receivers go down when he is playing small ball and fighting for the playoffs? Ask yourself that. 

Didn't Beasley imply he wanted to sign with a Super Bowl contender?  Plus, we don't know the relationship was like between him and Daboll.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.