NFL Week #12 - Bills at the Lions - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Most of Allen's incompletions have been just throwing the ball away. He's not forcing things.

The last drive they were running sideline routes like we had no timeouts left.

The middle of the field was open.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Only people whining are the ones who drank two gallons of Buffalo Bills Josh Allen MVP, historically great team, SB kool aide. 

This season is done. Bill’s probably make the playoffs but definitely can’t beat the Chiefs. KC is so good and so well coached. They are a machine. 

We beat the Chiefs already. A few weeks back. At KC.

Von may be done, may not be.  Online docs are all we can go by and a lot of them say could be MCL, could be worse. 

The doomers on this board are bizarre.  It’s a drag on the thread and it’s a really strange way to live your life. 

Don’t get me wrong I’m happy we’re making a run for the playoffs, and those drought years were so bad!!!!! But I really wanted a Super Bowl run this season. And I just don’t see it unless something changes maybe white comes back and plays like his old self, maybe von isn’t to bad off. I just don’t no man. 

• Agree 1

I love Romo, but I can't stand crap like "Without Von Miller, you have a chance."

He doesn't impact the game NEARLY  that much.

It's just announcer speak--which Romo usually doesn't do, and that's why I like him.