Tre'Davious White - when will he be ready?

Deadstroke

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

He gets traded. You’re welcome. 

I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he got traded next off-season.  

Seems like a weird disconnect going on right now.  

Im not sure if Tre feels the team has handled any of this wrong, but while this is a player-friendly organization, especially with injuries, I get the sense that if they think you can play … you better play. 

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

He doesn’t want to play football.  That’s the bottom line.  Welcome to internal issue #1.  And, unfortunately, I don’t think we can rid ourselves of this player next year because of his cap number.  So welcome to offseason distraction #1. 

I have this feeling that it is mental and it is a grave concern at this point. If he doesn't return for the Cheatriots game then this is a full blown DEFCON 1 situation.

4 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

I have heard from people within organization, there is a very good chance he has played his last down as a Bill.

4 hours ago, wppete said:

Heard the same. 

Cool.

The second Tre White steps on the field for the Bills, you're both going on extended vacation for spreading false rumors. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I get the feeling that posters here took an internet rumor, then worked themselves up in to a frenzy of circular agreeing with each other, while no one knows anything that’s actually happening at 1 Bills Drive.    Maybe we just stop the rampant speculation and concrete conclusions about a player’s mindset, until such time that the player actually says something.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

58 minutes ago, Dan said:

I get the feeling that posters here took an internet rumor, then worked themselves up in to a frenzy of circular agreeing with each other, while no one knows anything that’s actually happening at 1 Bills Drive.    Maybe we just stop the rampant speculation and concrete conclusions about a player’s mindset, until such time that the player actually says something.  

oh, you’re no fun

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Yes, that’s rational thinking. But now our head coach is saying things along the lines of “encouraging” Tre (very much putting the ball in his court). Sal is a loyal, local reporter and feels the same (McDermott hoping for Tre to feel confident and get back on the field). It’s not so much speculation. There is more substance to the internet rumors. 

Its amazing the amount of people taking uo for Tre at this point.  I remember when he got hurt last year, most of the posts of his return timeliness, not all, but most ranged from best case scenario training camp, to starting the the season, to worst case scenario being after the bye.  The bye was a month ago.  I think there was a setback in his recovery somewhere.

• Agree 1