NFL Week 11 - Around the NFL - (Post about games not involving the Bills)

BuffaloBill

24 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Crusher of a Loss for Denver and their fans.

The good news for Denver fans is the new ownership will clean house at the end of the season.

The bad news is the current management ****** them for years with the trade & contract extension for Russell Wilson.  They're stuck with him for the next 2 years & possibly the next 4 unless they want to have no $ on their cap.  Because SF is going to finish too high, SF's 1st round pick for Chubb from Miami is going to make it tough for Denver to draft a franchise QB who would be on a rookie contract & just be able to bury Russ on the bench for a few seasons until his dead cap #s come down.  

• Simon unpinned this topic

For some reason I really enjoy watching Denver implode.

Nothing against Russ or any other players. Hackett is terrible and was only hired because they thought Rodgers would get free from GB.

I'm not 100% sure Rodgers isn't hoping the Packers cut him after this season, giving him exactly what he wants (free agency) while also looking like the victim 

Same. I hate the Donkeys and thought it was hilarious how everybody talked them up this offseason. Some had them ranked as high as #2 in the AFC lolol cmon now. Writing was on the wall that Russ wasn't cooking much of anything but boiled hot dogs anymore, but I didn't even expect him to be this awful.

Some pretty awful football all around this week. Jets and Ravens looked terrible. I'll gladly take 6 field goals and the return of a run game, it was far prettier than what other teams with decent records put up this week. Nobody is dominating this season, although the Cowboys thumping Minny like that could be worth keeping an eye on. They're a better team than the Eagles when healthy.

BlockInBack_Jets@NE_11202022(Su)_A.thumb.jpg.d7081c10e02d86fae0fb757e6fb000f4.jpg

NFL is going to have a hard time trying to scrub this one from the highlight! 😆 🤣 😂  Thanks... It helped the Bills! 

1 hour ago, Sargent Hulka said:

Vikings get blown out at home by Cowboys, 40-3, a week after beating us at home. Hangover?

No. SKOLfluke! Last week against Bills.

Vikings aren't that good as much as lucky... 

On 11/20/2022 at 4:15 PM, 78thealltimegreat said:

Man Baker Mayfield is clearly headed to the XFL. His days in the NFL are pretty much over.

I'm sure he'll be a backup to a team with a young/questionable starter. Pittsburgh could be a good spot if they let go of Mitch or maybe San Francisco if Jimmy G leaves.

The puffy stuffing holding rather firm this week:

1. Chiefs
2. Eagles
3. Dolphins
4. Cowboys
5. Ravens
6. Bills
7. Bengals
8. Titans
9. Vikings
10. 49ers
11. Patriots
12. Giants
13. Commanders
14. Bucs
15. Seahawks
16. Jets
17. Chargers
18. Falcons
19. Lions
20. Colts
21. Saints
22. Packers
23. Raiders
24. Cardinals
25. Bears
26. Rams
27. Steelers
28. Browns
29. Jaguars
30. Panthers
31. Broncos
32. Texans

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.