NFL Week 11 - Around the NFL - (Post about games not involving the Bills)

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Go look at it again...It was absolutely from behind, and totally unnecessary because the guy was never going to catch Jones...

Wouldn’t made a difference anyways, been a 26 yard FG with the wind.. and I did look at it.. it was from the side, could possibly call it a blind side hit.. 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wouldn’t made a difference anyways, been a 26 yard FG with the wind.. and I did look at it.. it was from the side, could possibly call it a blind side hit.. 

Regardless, it was a very stupid play

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jeffbigalls said:

My pats are in this thing , 6-4 and 5-2 in the conference and will beat Minnesota Thursday.

And will split with buffalo at minimum this year 

1 minute ago, Jeffbigalls said:

My pats are in this thing , 6-4 and 5-2 in the conference and will beat Minnesota Thursday.

And will split with buffalo at minimum this year 

What? Sit down and be quiet. The D is good but our teams O line has more holes than Swiss cheese.. ugh.. 

28 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Pats win 

Punt return for a TD with under 30 sec left 

Couldn't happen to a better team.   I laughed 'til I almost cried.   I dislike the Pats but I absolutely loathe the Jests.  I think I hate them even more than I hate the Carp ... although it's probably a dead heat on the loathing scale.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.