On to Minnesota (get this game in the rear view mirror!)

Chandler#81

10 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Too much interesting stuff to digest from the Jets game to move on this quickly, at least for me.

I know most here don't want to acknowledge anything negative about the team, ever.

For you lot, have fun discussing the Vikings.

So you won’t be back? 

Great!

• Haha (+1) 2

Has anyone noticed that there's only 5 teams in the NFC with winning records, 3 of those teams are in the East, Hawks and Vikings are the other 2. 9 teams in the AFC are above .500.

Vikings have only 1 win vs a team above .500 (they beat a Tua-less Fish), and only 1 of their 7 wins was by double digits (GB 23-7). They've barely beaten a bunch of bad teams. 

Edited by Amaru523
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I just don’t believe Kirk Cousins can duel it out with Allen (if he can stop throwing ridiculous interceptions.) Even if we put them even at offense, Vikings defense is trash so Bills still get the edge there. If they can pull this off it will be a HUGE ego boost knocking off a 7-1 team. Just stop turning the ball over !

21 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Too much interesting stuff to digest from the Jets game to move on this quickly, at least for me.

I know most here don't want to acknowledge anything negative about the team, ever.

For you lot, have fun discussing the Vikings.

This is what I don't get as a fan. As just a fan, I don't need to make my week miserable digesting what happened after a crappy loss. The actual team does that. I get to move on with my life by looking at Vikings information and praying Allen is ok.

The entire team sucked last week, I don't have to stew about it, the coaching staff is not going to take any of my suggestions.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For a team that had the '72 Dolphins worried about their record of being undefeated, celebrating a Bills loss to the Dolphins, the next loss to the Jets was just as unforeseeable and upsetting.  They just came off a bye week.  Why is McClappity resting Milano and Tre' White?  If anybody is overlooking anybody it's him.  He thought they could beat the Jets undermanned?  He doesn't field his best team barring injury?  I don't get it. Overconfidence likely.  Burned by so many screen passes Milano would have sniffed out.  If you're not going to provide the team with the best arsenal it has to win , why even bother?  He said there are no gimme games in the NFL so why didn't he field his best team?  Last year the same deal.  Losing to teams they should beat.  I thought they would have learned that lesson by now and taken nothing for granted.  Vikings will be hungry and the Bills are now the hunters not the hunted.  That means, McClappity has to play his full roster at full strength whenever humanly possible.  McClappity is like that Anthem singer who just can't hit that high note.  

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Reverse Meathead said:

For a team that had the '72 Dolphins worried about their record of being undefeated, celebrating a Bills loss to the Dolphins, the next loss to the Jets was just as unforeseeable and upsetting.  They just came off a bye week.  Why is McClappity resting Milano and Tre' White?  If anybody is overlooking anybody it's him.  He thought they could beat the Jets undermanned?  He doesn't field his best team barring injury?  I don't get it. Overconfidence likely.  Burned by so many screen passes Milano would have sniffed out.  If you're not going to provide the team with the best arsenal it has to win , why even bother?  He said there are no gimme games in the NFL so why didn't he field his best team?  Last year the same deal.  Losing to teams they should beat.  I thought they would have learned that lesson by now and taken nothing for granted.  Vikings will be hungry and the Bills are now the hunters not the hunted.  That means, McClappity has to play his full roster at full strength whenever humanly possible.  McClappity is like that Anthem singer who just can't hit that high note.  

Resting Milano?  He had an oblique injury.  We don't know why White didn't play.  White doesn't seem to be too unhappy about it.

Every team loses to teams they are supposed to beat.  The favored team doesn't win 100% of the games.  

I do not see us winning this game. We have many weaknesses and they are too easy to take advantage of. Beane screwed the pooch not getting Oline help and getting another RB we do not need. (Cause our Oline sucks) This team has been showing its problems for weeks and now even marginally good teams are taking advantage of us like we are rag dolls. Our expensive (Or maybe not) 

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 2

13 minutes ago, HopelessNJBuffaloFan said:

I do not see us winning this game. We have many weaknesses and they are too easy to take advantage of. Beane screwed the pooch not getting Oline help and getting another RB we do not need. (Cause our Oline sucks) This team has been showing its problems for weeks and now even marginally good teams are taking advantage of us like we are rag dolls. Our expensive (Or maybe not) 

6-2

Atop the AFC

It must hurt to be you.

orgy GIF

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, HopelessNJBuffaloFan said:

whelp, I mean, your username says it all. not knocking your choice of name, just being observant is all.

When you feel hopeless, you may have a sense that things won't improve, you'll never be happy, or you're stuck in life. Feeling hopeless can also feel like helplessness, sadness, apathy, or despair. 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Resting Milano?  He had an oblique injury.  We don't know why White didn't play.  White doesn't seem to be too unhappy about it.

Every team loses to teams they are supposed to beat.  The favored team doesn't win 100% of the games.  

Yesterday, when asked about White, McD said he wasn’t ready. Simple as that. I suspect the sloppy turf at MetLife was a factor as well. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, HopelessNJBuffaloFan said:

Screenname checks out.

1 hour ago, HopelessNJBuffaloFan said:

so..... 8-9 or 9-8?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.