Kadarius Toney to the Chiefs for picks

wolfpack78

• Simon changed the title to Kadarius Toney to the Chiefs for picks

That's legitimate compensation being sent out by the Chiefs for Toney. 

Does this foretell anything in regards to OBJ's mindset?  I've always thought the Chiefs and Rams were the main competition for him.  Maybe Ravens, but he'd be a fool to go there on a prove-it deal.  

I liked Toney coming out of Florida, but he's been a highlight here or there followed by no production and injuries. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Guess they're not getting OBJ? 

Makes me think OBJ and Buffalo has a legit chance. Let’s see, if GB gets smoked this week and the following weeks they also will be out on OBJ. TB is a disaster right now so I think they are out also. 

For those saying Toney is a bust...

He has not failed to produce for TALENT reasons.

Health and attitude are major question marks, but he is extremely physically talented. He reminds me of Percy Harvin in his prime.

IF he can stay healthy and learn the playbook, he'll be a playmaker for them. Big "if", though.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Makes me think OBJ and Buffalo has a legit chance. Let’s see, if GB gets smoked this week and the following weeks they also will be out on OBJ. TB is a disaster right now so I think they are out also. 

I mean Tampa Bay could trip hit their head on a rock roll down a hill and still end up in the playoffs.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I guess we weren’t interested 

Essentially a 3rd RD pick for a former 1st RD just over a year ago.  

And it will be a high 3rd RD pick somewhere in the high 80s - 90s.  

So you think Schoen and Daboll would pull the wool over Beane and McDermott about a headcase football player after they helped them get the jobs their in currently? If the Bills inquired I'm sure they would have told the Bills the truth about the player. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.