Has there been any recent updates on Kim Pegula?

AuntieEm

Wish her well, hope this is shut down until we have something real. I don’t see a need for 500 pages of nothing. I would like to respect their wishes. 

EDIT: But who am I?  😂 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Wish her well, hope this is shut down until we have something real. I don’t see a need for 500 pages of nothing. 

EDIT: But who am I?  😂 

We're another day...

oops, sorry, wrong thread. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Very sad thing to intrude on the privacy of the Bills owner.  Live and let live.  Prayers to Kim and Terry and the family.

It's not an intrusion on anyone's privacy to post on TBD asking if there have been any updates about her.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Very respectfully, it has been four full months.  No comment from her.  No photos of her.

As someone who has actually said prayers for her (and that is not a self aggrandizing pat on the back, it’s just something I do as part of my faith…it’s what I believe) I am also not one to just say “anything without confirmation is idle speculation.”

Whatever happened she is non-communicative or impaired to communicate in some manner.

That absolutely does not mean she isn’t doing well or isn’t getting “better”.

Continued prayers for the President of the Bills, but mostly for her role as loving mother and wife.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Does anyone even know the extent of why she was in the hospital? Seems kind of strange nobody really knows. Maybe it’s just me that doesn’t know

It’s probably something they’d like to keep private.  People need to respect that.  They owe people nothing in regards to information. 

As "President" of the Sabres and Bills (unless that's changed), they should be more communucative about what is going on.

We're told constantly that this isn't just an owner's wife, but an important decision maker in the organization. "One of the most powerful women in sports". 

So which one is it? Because if Beane was out for months we'd all want to know what's going on and when he's back. UNLESS she doesn't really do anything at either organization. 

Regardless, I find it strange that nobody seems to want to talk about the PRESIDENT being out indefinitely and there has been no talk of who is replacing her position in the interim. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

I'm comfortable believing that she had a stroke and is recovering.  With no other info, we're left to fill in the blanks (rightfully or wrongfully, it's natural), and this is the most logical answer given the limited info the public knows.   The organization appears to be functional in her public absence, and I wish her the best in her recovery.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I agree. If Jerry Jones had a medical issue, media would be expecting an update hours later, not months.

Look at the broncos owner. He was declining for a while then they just announced he had Alzheimer’s and passed a couple years later. It was kept quiet, one statement and that was it. Jerry is maybe the most famous owner but Kim is not as public a figure as either of the other owners . Jerry purposely puts himself in the headlines. She certainly was on her way to be a national figure if she wanted to especially if we manage to win the big one or multiple big ones.  

• Agree 1