Jump to content

All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip


Simon
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

But that’s kinda the point now. Allen deserves his money but we are going to be so limited going forward. Best strategy is try to move vet guys for draft picks and load up on young cheap guys in the draft and hopefully get the next AJ Brown. 

Another reason I'm hoping after free agency we can go offense heavy in the draft.👍

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheBeaneBandit said:

Another reason I'm hoping after free agency we can go offense heavy in the draft.👍

Agreed. For the first time in forever, we have a qb who can elevate the players around him and not the other way around. Get Allen some cheap weapons with young legs. And multiple of them. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, wppete said:


Hopefully this happens. Good price.

agreed.

 I dont like him much
and would not guarantee his second year. Using incentives instead.

 But at that price I would be foolish to remain stubborn about Beckham being a Bill !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

OBJ is way overpricing himself.  Wait him out and sign him for a reasonable amount.


Nobody has a clue what he’s asking for.  
 

Literally all we know is that “4M ain’t enough”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

OBJ is way overpricing himself.  Wait him out and sign him for a reasonable amount.


He is smart for doing that. I would do the same if I were him. He probably knows he’s not worth that and will settle for somewhere in between what he wants and what the team signing him wants to pay 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:


Nobody has a clue what he’s asking for.  
 

Literally all we know is that “4M ain’t enough”

And that’s way overpricing himself.

9 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:


He is smart for doing that. I would do the same if I were him. He probably knows he’s not worth that and will settle for somewhere in between what he wants and what the team signing him wants to pay 

I see your point.  But I think ultimately he’ll wind being much more on the side of the team’s perceived value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Momma Pecoraro said:

Odell is an aged raggedy man with a ring whose only incentive is money.

 

I’d rather the bills sign David Beckham.

 

If Bills were going to sign OBJ they would’ve already. We’ve seen what Gabe can do at his best, McBeane may want to see what a new WR coach can bring out of him. Gabe’s issues are all mental, he’s gifted physically. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:


He is smart for doing that. I would do the same if I were him. He probably knows he’s not worth that and will settle for somewhere in between what he wants and what the team signing him wants to pay 

At the same time getting that knee stronger 

Just now, BeastMode54 said:

he is? when has he ever been a bad teammate?

Folks act like he's AB or something 🤭

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

he is? when has he ever been a bad teammate?

His teammates love him. 

Just now, Allen2Diggs said:

I think we should wait until after the draft and then off him a one year deal around $8 Million if we don't draft a wr in the first few rounds.

He won’t be available then…

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

If Bills were going to sign OBJ they would’ve already. We’ve seen what Gabe can do at his best, McBeane may want to see what a new WR coach can bring out of him. Gabe’s issues are all mental, he’s gifted physically. 

Why would they have signed him already?… and Gabe is what he’s always been. He’s a low end #2 and a good #3 WR… relying on him being their #2 opposite Diggs is just asking for more struggles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Why would they have signed him already?… and Gabe is what he’s always been. He’s a low end #2 and a good #3 WR… relying on him being their #2 opposite Diggs is just asking for more struggles.

I just saw a tweet that Bills have dinned with OBJ at Allen’s house at some point in the past, I did not know that. I thought “expressing interest” was as far as it’s gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I just saw a tweet that Bills have dinned with OBJ at Allen’s house at some point in the past, I did not know that. I thought “expressing interest” was as far as it’s gone. 


last December. Von Allen and Gabe I believe it was

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Alphadawg7 changed the title to OBJ accused of assault at an LA hot spot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...