Tre' White Watch begins...

Inigo Montoya

If he can play, get him in there against the Steelers. Let him get his feet wet again before the KC game.

1 hour ago, Billsflyer12 said:

I to am starting to feel like it will be later then most think.  Not ruling out he doesn’t play at all or very little this season.  

Based on what?

• Agree 1

I see lots of people arbitrarily wanting White to start later on.  He should play when he's ready, you can put him on a snap count and I think that would make sense so that his body gets used to actual football movements but there is no reason not to play him if he's ready.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

May or may not be popular, but I'm not playing Tre until after the bye, against Green Bay. 

From what I understand, once you reach a certain time period, the chance of re-injury stays stagnant... doesn't really improve with more time off.  I'm not sure where he is in relation to that, but he's too important to rush back and call me crazy, but I have a lot of confidence in a secondary of Poyer-Hamlin-Johnson-Jackson-Elam. 

More important, imo, is to get Davis, Oliver and Phillips right for the Chiefs game - if possible. 

Against Mahomes? I know we have some different players, but we did not fare well against them in the playoffs and that was with both Poyer & Hyde. Then again, it really doesn’t matter who we have back there if Oliver, Phillips, Von, and Rousseau are hitting on all cylinders. I have to disagree. White needs to at least see the field at limited capacity for probably the most important game of the regular season.

2 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

You play him when he's ready. You don't hold him out longer or rush him back.  If he's ready he's ready and you play him. 

KC game is a playoff game and may very well determine #1 seed.

I’m all for playing him.. when he’s ready. The KC matchup is a big one , but it’s not a playoff game. As we know, the Bills won @ KC last October but it didn’t determine the #1 seed. There’s just too much season remaining.  If the game was in say, mid December it very well could. 

43 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Against Mahomes? I know we have some different players, but we did not fare well against them in the playoffs and that was with both Poyer & Hyde. Then again, it really doesn’t matter who we have back there if Oliver, Phillips, Von, and Rousseau are hitting on all cylinders. I have to disagree. White needs to at least see the field at limited capacity for probably the most important game of the regular season.

The KC game will be about the Bills offense and their DL/ pass rush. At least that’s what the Bills coaches/ GM think , based on their off season. 

51 minutes ago, Beast said:

If he can play, get him in there against the Steelers. Let him get his feet wet again before the KC game.

Based on what?

Agree with you here. If he's ready then he's ready. I don't know if he might have any "rust" to knock off, but if he does then imo it's good to go ahead and get it out the way

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

I was always positive GB was the timetable but I just get the spidey sense now it’s going to be much longer. I’m wondering if he isn’t coming back closer to Thanksgiving. Hope I’m wrong. 

If he is not back for the Kansas City game, I don’t care if he comes back until the playoffs

• Like (+1) 1

How about we all just concede that the Bills org knows what kind of health Tre is in much more than we do. If he is ready and healthy, he will likely play. 

personally if his knee is good, I’d get him practicing right away, keep it slow, keep it limited. And use him in game situations all the same, until he is ready and in football shape and able to start and play all game again. 

If his knee was fine right now I’d get him in there and suited up for Sunday. Don’t play him unless you have more injuries, or until we’re up by a few scores. Then sprinkle him in to get his legs under him again. A lot of his injury I’d imagine is going to be his confidence he’ll have being able to trust that it’s not going to be any issues going forward.