NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

28 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I was already thinking to myself as I read that... werent the Bills also the first team... then I read the rest.

I also remember the “Lamar Jackson has never thrown a red zone INT in his career” thing before Taron took that one to the house in the playoff game. Don’t know if he’s thrown another one since, but Poyer had another one today.

2 end zone INT’s in last 2 games against the Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Amorgus said:

I stopped posting because that's a jinx. Holy Christ they had no business winning that after the majority of the first half but here we are.

Why? You’ve never seen a team keep it close, make adjustments and win? You must be new to sports

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Just watching some highlights.  On that pass into the end zone that Poyer intercepted, boy was Shaq Lawson being held by the left tackle...totally uncalled of course.

I feel like I saw blatant uncalled holding against Baltimore on at least 5 or 6 plays.

I was yelling when I saw that! It was horrible, and so visible. Glad Pouer made that play 

5 minutes ago, chongli said:

It's funny--in that last thread above, the Ravens fans are whining they lost the game because of bad officiating. That's a tactic bad teams use.

Pretty easy to say the refs were bad all around.  We just got the last call that mattered.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Just watching some highlights.  On that pass into the end zone that Poyer intercepted, boy was Shaq Lawson being held by the left tackle...totally uncalled of course.

I feel like I saw blatant uncalled holding against Baltimore on at least 5 or 6 plays.

You are right. Had the Ravens scored on that play, we would certainly be talking about that blatant holding non call. 

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

You are spot on, but, he as one big-ish flaw, he has no plan B when things aren’t working well, jmo.

He did today.  He stopped the bleeding and they shut them down in the second half.  

Actually every game he tweaks and fine tunes the opening defense.  I think he is very adept at it.  Last year, sometimes we didn't match up in the trenches but the editions of Von Miller, Jordan Phillips, Settle, Jones and Lawson have helped a lot.  

This defense at full strength will be even better.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

It was soft as can be. Under those game conditions the refs should have never made that call. Especially, as many have said the Ravens were previously hitting Allen a lot. So much for consistency. 

You seem to be the only one on the Bills board complaining about what was a legitimate call.

Why are you campaigning so hard for such a dumb point that is incorrect.  

You have not made a legitimate point about why it should not have been called, while others have pointed to legitimate reasons it should be called. 

It would be one thing if this was actually a discussion, but it is you railroading a point that is wrong and no one else agreeing with you.  You don’t think it was a penalty- we all know that and quite frankly do not need you to sit and say in 30 more posts that you don’t think the penalty where a defender stopped and saw the ball get thrown and then restarted took an extra step and purposely hit Josh in the upper sternum, neck, and head region - should not have been called.

Just go back to your NE board and root for their 3rd sting QB.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Boger was totally blind back there today. I actually think he called no offensive holds on either team. I saw 2 or 3 clear ones that had a huge impact on the play. 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, AlfaBill said:

Why? You’ve never seen a team keep it close, make adjustments and win? You must be new to sports

I've seen other teams do it many times. The Bills haven't done it in eons.

Edited by Amorgus
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.