NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

I thought the RtP was a little weak but they missed one on the sack earlier when the player went low and another player hit Allen's helmet. I think this was sloppy from the officals. Some very noticable holding from the Ravens OLine and Bills OLine were not called. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

So Harbaughs explanation was interesting.  He said taking the FG there would expose his defense to 4 down territory all the way down the field.  If they don't make it, they leave Buffalo at the 1 yard line.  That's the beauty of analytics as they don't properly weight a turnovers and MOMENTUM.

I'd say he'd of rather turned it over on downs than have Lamar throw that pick.

• Like (+1) 2

So Harbaughs explanation was interesting.  He said taking the FG there would expose his defense to 4 down territory all the way down the field.  If they don't make it, they leave Buffalo at the 1 yard line.  That's the beauty of analytics as they don't properly weight a turnovers and MOMENTUM.

Or the fact he essentially told his defense he didn't trust them to hold the 3 point lead.  

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

So Harbaughs explanation was interesting.  He said taking the FG there would expose his defense to 4 down territory all the way down the field.  If they don't make it, they leave Buffalo at the 1 yard line.  That's the beauty of analytics as they don't properly weight turnovers and MOMENTUM.

I understand what he’s saying, but they were outside the 2 yard line, so it wasn’t 4th and inches. Take the lead in the game with 4 minutes left.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Or the fact he essentially told his defense he didn't trust them to hold the 3 point lead.  

Buffalo had scored on three of their last four drives (2 TDS) and I don’t think he believed 3 points would be enough.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Buffalo had scored on three of their last four drives (2 TDS) and I don’t think he believed 3 points would be enough.

It was fun in my section.  You could feel the game changing.  We had a LOT of VOCAL Ravens fans in my area.  They were talking trash and loudly.  But that drive to end the first half really turned the tide in that game.

The running back room had a rough day.  Singletary with drops and a fumble.  Cook drops (not seeing "it" with him so far) and Moss running for few yards.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It was fun in my section.  You could feel the game changing.  We had a LOT of VOCAL Ravens fans in my area.  They were talking trash and loudly.  But that drive to end the first half really turned the tide in that game.

The running back room had a rough day.  Singletary with drops and a fumble.  Cook drops (not seeing "it" with him so far) and Moss running for few yards.

Moss is a master of finding the pile when he runs. He’s got it down to a science.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

Glad you got to see a win, my friend. Must have been a great feeling being there in person. It hasn’t exactly been a great place for the Bills to play over the years…

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.