WGR Postgame show last night

BillnutinHouston

Was there one?  I was listening from out of town and the Audacy app played a CBS national show.  It was very Rams centric and "analysis" centered on what the Rams did wrong.  Very frustrating.

Part of my postgame ritual is to listen to the postgame show.  Anyone from out of town know how to listen to GR's postgame show these days?    

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

stream the 550 on audacy through your phone after the game its all ya need

Not last night. They effed up, it was CBS radio for over an hour after the game. I used my laptop, this must be different than the app because I was able to pick it up. They wouldn't respond to twitter last night. Poor performance as usual whoever manages this stuff. 

• Agree 5

16 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

There was one, but it was two scrubbs, not Schopp and Bulldog, so not worth listening to.

I listened for awhile. It’s amazing what some fans will complain about. 21 point road victory not good enough. Sure there are things that could of been better but dang enjoy the victory.

Not sure if the scrubs were any worse than Schopp and Bulldog though 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, GymShorts84 said:

I have the same ritual. I needed better post game reaction than the nonsense on NFL network. 

The post game on NFL network was bad. Steve Smith said "Allen really grew tonight because all throughout 2021 he was playing hero ball". Really? Don't these guys make any effort to watch the Bills? Allen hasn't been hero ball Allen since 2019. These analysts are embarrassing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The post game on NFL network was bad. Steve Smith said "Allen really grew tonight because all throughout 2021 he was playing hero ball". Really? Don't these guys make any effort to watch the Bills? Allen hasn't been hero ball Allen since 2019. These analysts are embarrassing

I wish I got paid that much to know so little. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It’s because they don’t want to be wrong about what they said at the start of the career. So it’s easier to say things like that to cover themselves.

15 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It was like this all preseason as well. The only way to hear the postgame show immediately after the game is to be listening on the Bills channel on SiriusXM. Eventually it cuts off and then Audacy works. It's absolutely ridiculous.

same problem. wgr post game on sirius after the game...this never used to be the case.  very annoying. 

It was on, about an hour after the game. All the drunk callers and Nate Geary. There is some contract with CBS that Audacy has to play the national postgame first before the local. I’m not sure if it will be the same way with the regular Sunday games or not. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.