Week 1, Bills v. Rams, 09/08/2022, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Two low key game balls to go with all the obvious ones:

Motor - not just for his tough running but he had a fantastic blitz pickup on the deep ball to Davis. He misses that block it is a sack and the ball might even come out cos Josh is loading it up at the time.

Spencer Brown - excellent. Looked improved in pass pro. After almost no offseason that was SUPER encouraging.

But yea..  Josh, Dorsey, Diggs, Davis, Crowder, Poyer, the entire Dline, young Benford, Dane, Leslie Frazier...  all around awesome.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm going with Benford...because it was a magnificent 1st NFL game and cornerback was a big question mark to me in this game.  He looked poised, confident and prepared.  Very early to judge but he looks to be the real deal.  After him, just about everyone on the DLine should get one.  They dominated.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm going with Benford...because it was a magnificent 1st NFL game and cornerback was a big question mark to me in this game.  He looked poised, confident and prepared.  Very early to judge but he looks to be the real deal.  After him, just about everyone on the DLine should get one.  They dominated.

That was my first look at him.

He plays much bigger than I expected. 🤯

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.