9/8/22 Gameday PreGame Thread Bills at Rams NFL Season Kickoff Game! (Mod edit - Thread will be locked just before kickoff tonight!!!)

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t think this is too much to worry about, could be just that Bedford is a steal and they didn’t like Elams penalties in preseason. 

Yea..a surprise but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing....

If we found a steal and potential starting CB in round 6 that would be pretty exciting. 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Nerves kicking in. 🤢

Lol right I’ve said this before I’m 45 now and in 10 years I don’t no how I’m going to watch. My heart fills like it’s going to bust, I have to tell my self calm down it’s just a game. Lol 😂 

Just now, 97bills said:

Lol right I’ve said this before I’m 45 now and in 10 years I don’t no how I’m going to watch. My heart fills like it’s going to bust, I have to tell my self calm down it’s just a game. Lol 😂 

No worries I will be 58 in Dec.  It’s cool to just care.

1 minute ago, 97bills said:

I’m over 50 now, you should have seen my heart rate at the end of the KC game, can’t be healthy 😢😢😢