Josh Allen joins Jordan Palmer’s podcast “The Room”

YoloinOhio

Over an hour - starts about 42 min in. His personal QB coach Jordan Palmer and best friend Kyle Allen talk about the QB room on this podcast. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/josh-allen-is-the-funniest-quarterback-in-the-nfl-episode-4/id1639912196?i=1000578630336

youtube

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel like this one was on his radar given his relationship with these two and they said on this podcast they try to interview the best Qb from the biggest game that week. 

They were planning on interviewing him on it before the season and they recorded it like a week ago, the Kyle Brandt one is a weekly thing.

Didn’t know he built his house. Imagine building a house when money is no object? 

Also the comment about hating the attention when he is just trying to go out and eat is exactly what Chris Drury hated about Buffalo. It’s one of the reasons Drury didn’t sign an extension.

So Let’s leave Josh alone when he’s just trying to live his life.

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Didn’t know he built his house. Imagine building a house when money is no object? 

Also the comment about hating the attention when he is just trying to go out and eat is exactly what Chris Drury hated about Buffalo. It’s one of the reasons Drury didn’t sign an extension.

So Let’s leave Josh alone when he’s just trying to live his life.

Any player for that matter. Leave them alone! No they don't want to scribble on your piece of paper or take a selfie with you. They just want to eat in peace. If you see people messing with them or staring at them, tell them to chill out and be cool. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than a grown man going up to another grown man and asking to take a picture with him.

When I was younger I was at Wegmans getting a to-go meal after a long day of work. I just wanted to eat something quick and go to sleep. There was a super tall and skinny guy with a hat on in front of me, maybe a few years older but perhaps in the same situation feeling the same way. Then I noticed people coming up to him and not even saying anything just sticking things in his face to sign or taking a pic. Pretty rude. Then I noticed it was Ryan Miller. In that moment I realized he was just a person, just like me, just trying to grab a quick bite after a long day of work. I couldn't imagine anything worse than having to deal with that nonsense every time you leave your house. They are just trying to live their lives too. They aren't zoo creatures. Leave them alone!

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

We made this look easy with 2 crucial turnovers.. UnBillievable 

We would have dusted these guys in the SB

I don't think you can safely say that with last year's DL. By the middle of the second quarter last night Stafford's eyes were starting to drop, looking at the pressure rather than keeping focus downfield. I don't think that happens with the 2021 DL.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.