Bills cuts

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

It's always dangerous to try to make a point when the conversation was dead and done. 

It was a done deal when you questioned my statement of the obvious, yet you did it anyway. 

Just about everyone else except you knew enough about roster manipulations to understand what was going on, but you were oblivious to the obvious, and then doubled down with clown questions & statements.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Their 2nd and 3rd round picks are head scratching to me… was a 3rd down back really necessary to use a 2nd round pick on?…. And a reserve LB in the 3rd for a defense already stacked? 

i think the Cook pick was partly a result of missing on McKissic. I think the Bernard pick, while early and doubtful to make an impact this year, was more of a value selection and thinking towards the future. No one knows how long Edmunds is going to be here - many want him gone already. And Milano’s great but has been injured at points in the past.

7 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

It was a done deal when you questioned my statement of the obvious, yet you did it anyway. 

Just about everyone else except you knew enough about roster manipulations to understand what was going on, but you were oblivious to the obvious, and then doubled down with clown questions & statements.

But who's the clown in trying to hard to prove a point?  You called it before it happened. Yay you. Now go live your life rather than trying to be "the man" on a message board.

On 8/31/2022 at 9:49 AM, ScottLaw said:

Their 2nd and 3rd round picks are head scratching to me… was a 3rd down back really necessary to use a 2nd round pick on?…. And a reserve LB in the 3rd for a defense already stacked? 

Reaching for need ("necessary") doesn't usually work out.   The Bills did get a CB in the first round and filled their biggest need right away.   After that they picked guys who thought could contribute.   

Maybe you have lice???  I didn't scratch my head at all.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Anytime you pick a RB in the 2nd round… when you already have plenty in the stable is a bad pick IMO… that position is so easily duplicated high picks on it are typically a waste IMO….

I think you either go for a touted RB in R1 or you wait it out. Bills second/third pick should’ve been OL but the McKissic situation had Beane scrambling.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yep. Not a sound strategy… it’s not like Can Akers had anything to do with their Super Bowl season… it’s a plug and play position… not a position you use a high round pick on.

That's because he got injured and missed most of the season.  And probably came back too early.

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Anytime you pick a RB in the 2nd round… when you already have plenty in the stable is a bad pick IMO… that position is so easily duplicated high picks on it are typically a waste IMO….

😂 

You don’t think Zach Moss is good, you have said that multiple times.

Alvin Kamara was a 2nd round pick when Mark Ingram was a top back in the league.

James Cook is a similar in style to Kimara.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.