Cuts Around the League

T&C

Vikings cut Kellen Mond, Janarius Robinson, and Chazz Surratt. All 2021 draft picks. The new regime is cleaning house it seems. 

The Bucs are also going to cut Tyler Johnson. I know there were some people on the board who wanted him when he was coming out of Minnesota a couple years ago in the draft. 

The Dolphins are cutting Preston Williams. 

The Jets are releasing Tevin Coleman. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in Miami since he spent time in SF. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

15 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Sanu has dropped off significantly since his promising season int ATL.  I was surprised that anyone had signed him.

Never cracked 1000 and hasn’t done anything since 2019.

Patriots gave up a 2nd round pick for him 🤣 they thought they outsmarted everyone 😂 love it!! 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Bruce, I have a movie I’d like you to see.

He’s a steady directional punter who’s lost a little in his leg, but gets the job done.  Let’s face it, we need dependable as I expect us to be towards the bottom in needing to punt in the league.

Man let’s face it a pro bowl punter from Buffalo Area this must happen 

So far up too two players I would like on the 53 that were cut from other teams. 

1. Kern - obvious need a punter

2. Alec Lindstrom, C from Dallas. Lost to massive depth on a top OL. I would immediately claim him over Mancz. 

issue will remain were we fall in the waiver order mid to late 20s. So likely won’t be able to land the likes of Lindstrom 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

True. That offence is loaded. Now is when we find out if Tua can execute or not. Make or break.

Well Davis is going to eat week three with No Byron Jones as he is on the PUP officially and is now out 4 weeks Min 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.