The scene at a Charlotte Bills Bar 4 hours before the game!

StHustle

I’m out at Tavern On The Tracks in Charlotte. Got here an hour ago thinking I was more than early enough to AT LEAST grab a seat at the bar. I WAS WRONG! Here is the scene:

Fandemonium!!

Joe Marino from Locked On Bills is here and got a chance to chat with him a sec. Good dude!

72-DFD277-B2-CA-4127-ABCB-40-D10-A191607

He is also a member of The Draft Network (his most recent interview with Kromer is a posted topic) Check out his pod here: 

https://youtube.com/c/LockedOnBills

Quality coverage!

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 23

22 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I’m out at Tavern On The Tracks in Charlotte. Got here an hour ago thinking I was more than early enough to AT LEAST grab a seat at the bar. I WAS WRONG! Here is the scene:

Fandemonium!!

Joe Marino from Locked On Bills is here and got a chance to chat with him a sec. Good dude!

He is also a member of The Draft Network (his most recent interview with Kromer is a posted topic) Check out his pod here: 

Quality coverage!

I listen to Joe daily. He does excellent work.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

OMG , I saw a JP Losman jersey 

Some guys never give it up

I saw a person with a Peterman jersey.  It was a genuine one not a Chinagate knockoff.

(a lot of the Chinagate ones are ones which are made in same factory but failed QB and were written off and taken by internal employee and resold).

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Fandemonium!!

Quality coverage!

That’s awesome , hope you have a great night and stay safe with your fellow Bills Mafia as the preseason closes.  Would love to read your thoughts on players, roster implications, etc after you finish enjoying the game!   Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Fandemonium!!

Quality coverage!

Is the guy behind you running to the restroom?

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I saw a person with a Peterman jersey.  It was a genuine one not a Chinagate knockoff.

(a lot of the Chinagate ones are ones which are made in same factory but failed QB and were written off and taken by internal employee and resold).

Couldn't have been me. Mine's hanging in the closet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.